“Dinner”

Jucy's Hamburgers
Ranked #7 of 433 Restaurants in Tyler
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I like the beans and the hamburgers fríes salad and the employes there aré nice everything was great

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Wonderful staff greeted us. The burgers were thick and, as the namesake implies, juicy. We also enjoyed the tots and onion rings. The fried pickles among the best we've ever had. Cut long ways, instead of slices, these babies were battered and fried to perfection.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

3/16/2018 ~ Went through the drive through as we just wanted wht usually is a good ole Juiceys - upon getting home with anticipation everyone was waiting for their order. All were eting and son strts with "euuuuuu - whattttttt the" s he was pulling a brunette hair out from between his front teeth like dental floss and then really pulling hard to get it out of the burger. I waited awhile before I called them up over this and spoke with the 5th Street Manager Daniel - welllll, that was a conversation like none other, I maintined my cool and explained what had happened - he's going to credit my card our meal MINUS the furry Black n Blue Burger. Not sure I'm ready to to spend my money on a place that has no regard for a full order EVER going back - Take your chances, I've NEVER seen ANYONE that works there in a hair net and many young ladiesd with they long manicured nails etc - such a shame

1  Thank Bonnie R
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

This was my second trip to Jucys. I ate there probably 10 years ago. Since that trip, I have really wanting to get back. I had the cheeseburger that was so big I didn't finish it. My wife ordered the smaller burger and had trouble finishing it, too. We split an order of onion rings that were greasy, but delicious. One of the things I remembered from my previous visit was the pot of free beans. They are outstanding and worth stopping by for. I will definitely be back at my first opportunity.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

I was really expecting something out of this world from other reviews. Alas, this was not the case. The burger was very expensive for what it was. I think the local Whataburgers are better.

Really great onion rings though. I would go back for just those and the beans were delicious.

Been to Jucy's Hamburgers? Share your experiences!