USD 97
USD 55
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
USD 69
All reviewsroom was cleana nice place to stayindoor poolhot tubwafflessagetexashwyhospital
Reviewed 20 May 2016

Had to get pillows and cover for couch bed there was some kind of bug in the foot of the bed when we pull the cover back plus the microwave was nasty bad and there wasn't even towels in room we will not.be staying in a days Inn again. Thank u

Reviewed 19 May 2016

We came to Days Inn with several youth soccer teams. Hotel owner allowed male employees to stay in guest rooms with loud music, alcohol and smoking (in non-smoking section of the hotel). They men were disruptive, rude and confrontational well into late evening. Our players were uncomfortable and fearful about the mens' behavior. We notified the manager on site and no actions were taken. Our fellow guests had to call the police to intervene. We will not return to this location.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

Reviewed 5 May 2016

For the price, the hotel was what I expected with two exceptions. When I book a room with a maximum occupancy of 4, I expect more than 1 washcloth, 2 hand towels, and 2 bath towels. Also, I do NOT expect to find hair on the tub. The long one was obviously from someone's head, but the other of unknown origin made me not want to get in the shower. Details, people! Details are important.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
rjwaller2, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tyler, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2016

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us and let us know where we can improve. Your feedback is greatly appreciated-

Reviewed 27 April 2016

OK I understand that we've been experiencing some wet weather lately but sure would have been nice if the front desk guy had mentioned that the hotel had just been sprayed for bugs!!!! I walked into my room on first floor an experienced 6 dead cockroaches an 3 live ones crawling around!!!!! I was not happy. And the vanity light above sink didn't work either! I slept with one eye open that night.....don't think I slept much was scared a cockroach was going to crawl on me in bed! Won't be staying there the next time I'm in town that's for sure!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent trip. The weather was a bit uncontrollable during your visit and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience-