“Good Italian food at a reasonable price”
Review of Sweet Bella Italian Kitchen - CLOSED

Sweet Bella Italian Kitchen
Price range: USD 21 - USD 30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Sweet Bella's does not have waiters. You order food at a counter and they bring it to you. They feature basic Italian pastas and some chicken dishes. The ravioli's are very good. Limited selection of wines (two reds, two whites) by the bottle or glass. Not fancy but a good value.

There are newer reviews for Sweet Bella Italian Kitchen

Reviewed 14 December 2011

Food was very good - and unusual. Butternut squash ravioli with chicken in a delicious cream sauce. Good service.

1  Thank Susan H
Reviewed 16 October 2011

I searched the map to find out what was in the area close to my hotel but didn't even see this. I was tired, not terribly hungry or adventurous feeling driving to a well known chain when I looked over at the sign stating 'Italian Kitchen' which looked much more inviting and boy was I right! Was surprised to order at the counter but had already read the blackboard when I was directed to a menu. I inquired about the sauce in the Crusted Talapia in a Roasted Red Pepper Sauce on Angel Hair Pasta with Spinach that was listed and was told it was one of their specialties. Hostess/Cashier/Food Runner was one of those people that makes you feel special and welcomed. She even gave me a sample of the wine I was contemplating ordering. I was so happy I took a chance! Great price for an upscale dish. The dining room had a nice ambiance, too. Did I say I didn't think I was very hungry?! Ha, though the portion was more than enough for a big eater, I surprised myself as I couldn't put my fork down! The picture of the plate doesn't show how beautiful it looked but does justice showing how big the filet was! The next day I found out a friend that lives in the area swears by their pizza. They close on the early side and the owner was sitting with guests close to the front door thanked everyone for coming in on their way out. Can't wait to have business in North Houston again!

2  Thank RChapman
Reviewed 16 October 2011

mmmmm delicious. our new favorite Italian spot. tell everyone.

Reviewed 20 February 2010

We usually pick up pizza to go from here - love their pepperoni pizza. My favorite pizza in the woodlands, and I've had great pizza all over the country. We don't usually dine in so I can't say much about that, but the service is great for take out and really friendly manager.

1  Thank oldmanhill