“Very good”

Ranked #62 of 242 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: American, Italian, Soups
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Great salad buffet, miss the protein but they have a lot of other options as well as deserts and soups.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Sweet Tomatoes is an adorable restaurant, as long as you're a vegetarian.

You enter through the doors and a salad buffet with two sides open awaits you. They also offer pastries, cake, and breads, soups, and ice cream. The building is spotlessly clean. The staff are friendly and very neat in appearance.

My problem with the whole set up is no meat anywhere to be found. Perhaps they should warn those of us who are omnivores before we pay nearly $10 for a plate of lettuce. I even looked up the restaurant, as my husband and I love trying new eateries. Nothing said vegetarian.

My husband and I as well as the couple we went with were disappointed with not at least having one meat offering. Possibly could go by, but their salad bar doesn't have any salad that was worth the price tag.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

A number of good choices with little or no meat. The idea of skipping meat 1-2 days a week is very good, and this place is a decent option from time to time. Clean overall and not too crowded. attendants are helpful and dishes served looked fresh and well cooked. desert is not very good (expected) but salad is satisfactory, I wish they had more bread choices and decent hot beverages

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Good salad,& soup fresh huge selection of veggies bread & desserts senior discounts Good,&healthy and plenty of it

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

I LOVE this place! This salad bar rocks! I absolutely love making a salad here. There is so many fresh veggies to choose from to make any salad unique and healthy. The soups are pretty good. The thing you will notice is the salad bar area is clean and has someone to pick up and clear any spill you may have. Definitely a would be favorite on your list if you like to eat fresh salads.