Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Expedia.comUSD 186
PricelineUSD 186
Hyatt.comUSD 186
Hotels.comUSD 186
FindHotelUSD 186
eDreamsUSD 186
All reviews great place to stay bathroom door clean hotel yogurt excellent stay definitely stay here again room was spacious business trip easy access fire pit houston cleanliness wedding mall meeting woods
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 May 2021

Great Location, Friendly Staff, Confy.. Basic Room, missed food room service, I would definetly go back. Used the Gym and all machines were in good condition, also used Business Center all was in working order.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 1 May 2021

Normally love this hotel, always stay there when in the Woodlands. This time it felt like they were extremely short staffed. With the state opening up from covid the hotel still not cleaning rooms during the day. No hot breakfast, just breakfast “bags”, We wear masks while in public but I was carrying my bags in and was jumped by the front desk masks police. The windows were dirty and some of the lights not working in the room. We normally love it here so I hope they open up like the rest of Texas soon. It felt like a morgue.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2021

We needed an overnight stay in the Woodlands for my cousin as they were having family in town for their youngest son's first holy communion. The hotel was very clean, staff was very friendly and helpful, and they were very efficient. My wife and I even commented on how quickly we checked in. Great place to stay!

Reviewed 24 April 2021

All the staff is very kind. The hotel facilities are very good. I enjoyed it very much.I like you can make your own coffe o r tea in your room , The beds are very comfortble and you do not hear noises at night which allow you to sleep very well.

Reviewed 9 April 2021

1st room had a loose door handle. I could see the screws inside. Huge safety issue. I took pictures and video. Showed the staff and they moved me to a 2nd room.
2nd room had a damaged baseboard. I have no clue how that happened but again I took pictures and video and showed the staff. They move me to a 3rd room.
3rd room had a bunch of red stains on the floor. Disgusting.
At this point I was fed up. I’ve been in a 3rd room at this hotel within 40 minutes. Haven’t even gotten a chance to get settled in or complete the plans I had for that night because of the poor conditions.
I told them I wanted to check out and go somewhere else because of the poor conditions asking for a refund. Was refused a refund because of the policy. It’s not right. Since I have proof and evidence on my phone of the damages that I DIDN’T do, I shouldn’t have to pay for a night at a hotel I didn’t stay at. They shouldn’t put a female in a hotel room with a loose doorknob. Not safe at all. They shouldn’t put a customer in a room with damages and nasty floor stains. These poor conditions should be fixed before selling the rooms. I literally had to check out and go pay for another hotel because I felt so uncomfortable there. We’ve tried to reason with the hotel and there’s been no success. I’m frustrated and highly disappointed. Hyatt is known to be a really great brand and company but this experience left a sour taste in my mouth with Hyatt unfortunately.