Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Escaped and Excited!!!!!

This was a wonderful activity. I truly enjoyed this experience; I would recommend this for... read more

Reviewed today
Freedom17808880736
Kingwood, Texas
A lot of fun for the family

We had 4 10 year olds and a 13 and 17 year old with 2 adults. Everyone contributed and worked as a... read more

Reviewed today
Sherpa13652376498

All reviews bank heist clock tower team building my birthday a lot of fun seconds to spare great fun can't wait to go back fun experience pretty fun whole family only complaint woodlands mall submarine puzzles clue blast
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I didn't know what to expect at first so it took me a sec to get in the groove but it was very fun and we got out with 2 min to spare after starting late

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Eric P, General Manager at Escape The Room, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thanks so much for the great review! We really hope to see you again with your family and friends to try and escape more of our rooms!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We completed the apartment! Our group had a lot of fun! My only suggestion would be to start out with a clue.

Date of experience: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

I am very thankful for the great review and that you had a good time! We look forward to seeing you back with your friends and family to try and escape more of our rooms.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Lots of fun, very tricky, a little expensive for just 1 hour. Liked the story line, the props were very well done, and the employee was very helpful and nice.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks for the good review and I am very please that you had a good time. We look forward to you and your friends and family coming back to try and escape more of our rooms!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

It was my 7 year anniversary and me and my husband were looking for some unconventional fun out of the norm. This definitely provided a wonderful memory because we had to work together and it was a test of our ability to trust each other. We had the best time! Just an hour and it made our anniversary special!

Date of experience: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks so much for the kind words and the amazing review! Let me take this opportunity to wish you a belated Happy Anniversary wish and invite you and your friends to come back and experience more of our rooms!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Perfect Birthday event planned! Everything was great and this experience won't be one to be forgotten! Had a blast! Will be back!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks so for the amazing review! I definitely want to take this opportunity to ask you to come back and try to escape some more of our rooms.