“Don’t go”

Pecan Point Gastropub & Brewery
Ranked #2 of 173 Restaurants in Texarkana
Price range: USD 12 - USD 29
Cuisines: American, Grill, Brew Pub
Description: We are Texarkana's first craft brewery, located in the heart of historic downtown! Come down and enjoy the best food and drinks in town, located in one of Texarkana's most unique, inviting spaces. Try one of our unique beers or order a flight and try all four! Grab a seat at a communal tables or pull a stool up to the solid oak bar. In addition to our craft beers and delicious food, we are featuring a menu of bespoke cocktails prepared with house-infused spirits.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I couldn’t wait to try this place after reading the reviews. Very disappointing! The food and service were terrible. We had artichoke dip, prime rib sandwich, and a salad. My friend and I couldn’t even eat our food. After leaving we found another restaurant that was much better.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I went to a meeting at Pecan Point...the food was great, the service was good and the beers were awesome! My only complaint was that our meeting was held in the main pub, with a bunch of tables pushed together, instead of in a private meeting room, so it was a little harder to hear the speakers. But, on the whole, I would def go there again.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here for dinner on a business trip. Had the special burger of the week. Was one of the best burgers I have had. Will definitely be back

Reviewed 4 March 2018

You won't be disappointed in Chef Rebecca's food at Pecan Point Gastropub & Brewery. I love that the selections on the menu change frequently while the house specialties always remain available. Jason Williams and all his staff make sure you have the best dining experience possible!

1  Thank jamesmK1694WC
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The food is great, the beer is good, wait staff seemed very knowledgeable. Don’t expect a cozy or comfortable atmosphere. Seating is cafeteria style and the only booths are a hard wooden surfaces