“Lucky Duck Food”

Lucky Duck Cafe
Ranked #2 of 55 Restaurants in Taylor
Price range: USD 8 - USD 15
Reviewed 27 July 2018

3 Great burger and fries, one petty melt. All four meals were very good, All four of us were full and could not eat all the fries that came with the baskets.

Date of visit: July 2018
Shana W, Owner at Lucky Duck Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Thanks for coming to see us!

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I expected more. I believe the food was overpriced for a stand in line to order and disposable plate place. Food was average not good home cooking.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

This place is hands down a gem im Taylor! Great selections, food is fast and fresh! A must try! My favorite is the chicken fried chicken!

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stopped here for lunch. We had the club sandwich and fries. The sandwiches had no turkey on them but really good bacon, ham and veggies. Fries were crisp and not greasy. I had fresh not overly sweet tea and they had a fair amount of bottled beer. We stopped in later for their Jackpot pie. Delicious chocolate pie with a graham cracker pecan crust in to go tubs. Very cute decor. Great for a quick lunch.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 2 June 2018

Went to Lucky Duck based on Trip Advisor reviews. Not what we expected. My wife and I had the grilled shrimp and the steak fingers. Grilled shrimp was average, nothing special. The steak fingers were poor in taste, Diary Queen steak fingers much better! Tea was Okay.

Date of visit: June 2018
Shana W, Owner at Lucky Duck Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Thank you so much for giving us a try!
So to learn you were disappointed in our offerings. I would be happy to hear more about your experience. I can be emailed at shana@luckyduckcafe.com

I hope you will give us an opportunity to change 3 stars into 5!

Been to Lucky Duck Cafe? Share your experiences!