“Fair, but Not Impressed”
Review of Whataburger

Whataburger
Ranked #22 of 54 Restaurants in Taylor
Description: Since 1950, Whataburger has proudly served a bigger, better burger. It all started when a young entrepreneur named Harmon Dobson had a bold idea: to serve a burger so big that it took two hands to hold, and so good that after a single bite customers couldn't help but exclaim, "What a burger!" He named his humble burger stand in Corpus Christi, Texas, "Whataburger." Over six decades later, we're still family owned and operated. Each and every Whataburger® is still made to order. We still use 100% pure beef and serve it on a big, toasted five-inch bun. And now, as we proudly serve burgers, chicken, salads and breakfast at more than 800 Whataburger locations across the country, that first burger stand is still close to our hearts.
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

We eat here weekly because my spouse likes burgers. I do Not. There are no options for vegan/vegetarian except for a lettuce & tomato salad. I have ordered the fish sandwich several times, and it is always over cooked; 20 seconds from burned! Most times the fries are not hot. But...the Dr. Pepper is good, 7 out of 10, but good.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

A step above most fast food restaurants for taste, but I jokingly call it slow food. I enjoy the custom, made to order burgers. It is my choice for fast food when not in a hurry.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We eat at Whataburger in Taylor at least once a month. The food is always good and the service is great. The app is awesome!!!

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

The burgers here are alwayd cold! I hadn’t eaten a regular burger in years, and this had about 2 tablespoons of mustard on it...LITERALLY, I had to scrape it off. The fries have been cold and chewy, every visit for the last 10 weeks! That’s a crime! The fish sandwich is better, IF they don’t over cook it, and the mushroom burger has been, at least, warm. The Dr Pepper was good though!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I consider Whataburger to be the best chain burger out there. I go here late at night but if I really want a great burger in Taylor, I'll go to Ed's Place.

Been to Whataburger? Share your experiences!