“Best Sushi in Sugarland👌”
Review of Mori Ichi

Mori Ichi
Ranked #56 of 433 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

We had some of everything and it was all delicious and soooo fresh! EdamameUni , squid seaweed salad yum! Excellent fried rice with beef and seafood. Crazy excellent sashimi of snapper, baby salmon, tore, yellowfin tuna. Melt in your mouth delicious. Then a crunchy roll that I have no idea what it was called because our host ordered for me, but it is now my favorite! And lots of sake

Reviewed 10 May 2016

The best salmon skin rolls. Great service, great food. One of the few sushi place that has fresh fish. My son loves the bento box. There is something for everyone.

Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

This place is a family favorite because of two factors - good healthy food and inexpensive prices. Most times I order the bento box. It's a complete meal - rice, salad, pickled seaweed, chef's choice of sushi, beef teriyaki and a fruit for dessert. I always leave full and satisfied because of the food and what's left in my wallet.

Reviewed 27 December 2015

Highly recommended. My second time eating sushi n loved it. Sorting through the menus has Ben my biggest challenge being a novice sushi eater. Hats off to this place because they have nice pictures of each meal on a huge menu even pics of appetizers! We showed up right at closing time 10pm on Saturday night traveling about 45 minutes and was greeted through the glass doors..."c'mon in!" The rest was history...we left stuffed w a good but from hot soki n cold Japanese beer! I described what I like and waitress recommended the "handsome boy" roll for me..."just like you" she joked. Lol...I was sold on the place from then on. Left a big tip to show appreciation for everything. Writing this review the next morning just to see how digestive system responded to food quality and need I say more! You will not be disappointed! Enjoy!

1  Thank Donald A
Reviewed 22 June 2015

Good clean and friendly environment. The volcano sushi and Hawaiian is a favorite to try with a nice glass of plum wine.