“Great as usual”

Ranked #9 of 435 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Rouxpour has become one of our go-to places to visit with friends. Last night was no exception. They don't take reservations in the evening but we we seated right away. After enjoying some well prepare cocktails our diners were served. I like their wedge salad, big but not huge with a nice creamy blue cheese dressing. The other gentleman in our party stared with the seafood gumbo which he liked. I had the tuna special it was well prepared and tasty. The ladies had entree salads. My friend had the pork chops when he said we excellent as usual. Portions were generous. Service was good.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

You have to go to the Sunday brunch!! I was in town for a wedding and the groom's mom (my aunt) suggested this amazing place.

I was adventurous and tried a little of everything. I can't list it all here but I had traditional items such as shrimp and grits, alligator, Cajun rice ...
We also had breakfast; made to order omelettes, waffles, bacon ...

The live music outside was awesome! The atmosphere is so great that you'll want to stay all day. I also met the manager and had to compliment him on the great time we all had.

The "bottomless mimosas" were a big hit too.

I will be back for sure the next time I return to Texas!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

I had never heard of this restaurant but went there for a work celebration. I would definitely recommend this place. We were able to try alot of different things from the menu and I was impressed by everything I tried. The most impressive was a perfectly cooked filet with potatoes augratin. We also had the Crab debris, boudin balls, and fried green tomatoes with various sauces for appetizers and all were very tasty. Service was excellent and all the food came out together and to temperature. I have already recommended this place to friends for a nice dinner. Possibly a little pricey but you definitely get what you pay for. Good portions, great food, great service!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 7 December 2017

EXCELLENT NAWLINS STYLE menu and a GREAT ATMOSPHERE combine to make THE ROUXPOUR a MUST DO dining experience. They make the ABSOLUTELY BEST GUMBO I have ever had and that's just for starters.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Went with family for dinner and were not disappointed. The boiled shrimp were perfectly done and the oysters were very good. Our server, was Kendra and she was very attentive. Overall - excellent and worth a stop for New Orleans style food in Sugar Land.

Date of visit: November 2017