“Good Mediterranean Food & Lots of variety”

Fadi's Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #4 of 433 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 6 March 2018

It's pretty good Mediterranean food. Fresh made, hot and the place is busy for dinner.
Fadi's hummus is pretty good (pomegranate flavor on top of regular hummus).
Tabbouleh was fresh.
Fish was so so but everything else was delicious.
I wish they didn't do the fresh bread first, cause by the time you get your food and sit the bread is cold. Doesn't make sense to me. Fresh, Hot Bread should be the final thing as you are paying. My pet peeve, I guess.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I thought the food here was just okay. The setup is buffet style, in that you go through and choose what you want, but there isn’t much explanation of what is in each dish. Asking is a pain. And I nearly had a fatal issue when one of the things I ordered had nuts in it, but was not labeled.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

First time at Fadi’s great service since you enter the restaurant to the end.

Food excellent quality. I will return to test more and different plates.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

My daughter was excited to introduce me to Fadi's, one of her favorite places to eat, and it was easy to see why. There are so many wonderful choices for appetizer, main course, and sides. I chose the traditional hummus, a wonderful crispy Mediterranean cucumber salad, lamb kabob, and braised eggplant. The service is buffet style, so you get to take a look at how the food is prepared and presented as you choose; it's not really self-serve, and the staff is very helpful in explaining the dishes one might not be familiar with. The food was very good, not miraculous, but a wonderful change from the usual salad, sandwich, and soup luncheon choices. My favorite was the eggplant. Portions are very large; we took a significant amount home.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Enjoyed the experience. Food was good, not great.Getting a plate of food was an adventure as the buffet was intimidating.