“Great food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Looking for seafood this is the place with plenty of food and plenty of choices on the menu. Although the food is great I find the prices are slightly higher than other places with just as great food as Pappadeaux. If eating alone I suggest getting a table for the bartenders are busy mixing drinks for the entire place.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

My husband and I had a late lunch here last Friday afternoon. The Greek salad dressing tastes very different - we have going to Pappas restaurants for years and the recipe has changed for the worse. Very bland. And the fried shrimp were cold and NOT FRESH. For those exorbitant prices, I expect FRESH. Service was OK and husband liked grits dish. However, we won’t ever go back.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The service is excellent and extremely friendly , the place is very big so not much wait time
They have good fresh fish, crawfish and shrimp.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We had a late lunch at this restaurant, which is one of our favorites. We had just ordered, when the guy cleaning the table next to us dropped the tray and plates shattered and flew everywhere, including under my feet. I was not hurt, but was completely traumatized. Everyone kept asking if I were hurt and I assured them all that I was fine, just scared. They asked a couple of times during our meal. When the meal came, the entire thing was zeroed out! How kind was that. Good food and a kind gesture. Gotta love that.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Seated at 6:15, with two young children, didn’t get entrees until 7:30. Beverages, bread and an appetizer came VERY slowly—after 7. One salad entree came out AFTER 7:30 with a verboten ingredient mixed in. Manager comped most of the meal, but we’re not eager to go back. I also don’t like that it’s extremely noisy. As a seafood restaurant it’s typically pricey and not always worth it. Stuffed crabs mostly filler. Fried fish over cooked and dry.