“Great Cajun food ”

Razzoo's Cajun Cafe
Ranked #23 of 519 Restaurants in Spring
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Gotta love the atmosphere here! Great food, excellent service and wonderful Cajun music. I had the Cajun Combo Skillet which is Cajun grilled Andouille Sausage, Zesty Shrimp Creole, Crawfish Etoufee, Red Beans 'N' Rice, Corn w/ toasted French bread. Add a local IPA and all is good!

There are newer reviews for Razzoo's Cajun Cafe

Reviewed 6 July 2017

The waitress was very slow and food took forever to come. Food was good when it finally arrived at the table. One waitress went out of her way to help us, I wish I remembered her name. Do not come to this restaurant on the weekend because it will take awhile to place your order and for to receive your food.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Husband and I love to eat at Razoo's .Great Cajun favorite & excellent service. Our favorite is the jalapeño catfish! Fried catfish filets with a yummy jalapeño sauce and rice. Vegetable of the day and French bread come with the entree. Very filling and tasty dish with just the right amount of spice. If you don't like the veggie of the day you can substitute corn on the cob or another side. The hush puppies are yummy too & you can order a side of them!

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

It was Mardi Gras at the time i met up with friends here. The atmosphere was like stepping into a small restaurant in New Orleans! They have sitting areas outside as well. The wait staff were all in costumes at the time, handing out beads to patrons along there route to tables. Food was fantastic! I had Crawfish Etouffe, snagged some Boiled Crawfish (my friends ordered) which were great but spicy. Their hushpuppies were the best I've had in years btw! Someone even convinced me to try some alligator! All was equally awesome. I also tried some of their signature cocktails. I recommend their Swamp Thing if your not driving that night! I will gladly go back soon!

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent Service sat at the bar served right away. Food and drinks were great.My favorite place to relax good music and smiling faces.