“Real Philadelphia Cheese Steaks!”
Review of Vito's Famous

Vito's Famous
Ranked #28 of 519 Restaurants in Spring
Reviewed 15 July 2017

Vito's has the absolute best cheese steaks in the Houston area. Vito imports the rolls from Philadelphia and fries the steak just right. He also makes a great hoagie.

There are newer reviews for Vito's Famous

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Get the Philly Cheese "Vito's Way" which means with cheese whiz and hot peppers. Delicious, and the huge pizza slices are good, too. Great, simple, local place that delivers.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

I have been working in Southern New Jersey for a few years. The pizza places in this area of the NE are really something else. The food is all good but the pizza is really good. Something about the dough, the sauces, everything about it. Even most places in Houston (home) I have visited - where they say they are like NE Pizza places - are good but not as good. Met a Philly guy on a plane flight recently that told me, 'you have to try Vito's Famous'. Hubs and I did and I do agree - it's the best around. Nice folks and great food. They do it right. Look forward to going back!

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

I am originally from New York and have been unable for 38 years to find a slice of pizza that I like. My daughter moved right by Vito's and she said the pizza was good so I tried it. The pizza is amazing and I am a harsh critic. Someone told me that they have awesome Philly steak sandwiches there as well. I haven't tried them yet but I well

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I am from the Northeast, and consider myself a pizza traditionalist. The pizza here is top notch. But do not stop there! The meatball subs are delicious and addictive, the Philly cheese steaks are fantastic... the products they use are carefully chosen. Nice, friendly, family place to relax and eat way too much.