“Great gyros!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: Corner of Stuebner Airline & Louetta
Description: Corner of Stuebner Airline & Louetta
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

It's grrat to have a good Greek restaurant nearby! The gyros are huge for price. All the items we've tried here have been excellent!

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Fantastic Mediterranean Ambiance. Extremely helpful staff who suggested meals when I was unfamiliar with choices. We went around 6pm on a Monday evening there was no crowd and no wait. Definately would go again

Reviewed 18 May 2017

For Lunch today, my Wife and I went out to Olivit Mediterranean Grill (Louetta Rd). We have not been there for sometime now and have always enjoyed the experience. It was right at Lunch time when we arrived and the place was just about completely filled. We were shown to the only table open along the half wall. Our Server, Andre, came over and took our drink order while we looked over the menu. I never know what to order here because all of it has been really good.

When Andre returned, we ordered. My Wife is having the Olivit Salad, but only a half; Mediterranean mix of Baby Spring Leaves, Onions, Bell Peppers, Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Pickled Peppers, Green Seasoned Olives, Celery, topped with Walnuts, Raisins, Cranberries and Chicken, but no Provolone Cheese (choice). Served with House Dressing. She also talked about their Soup, the Freekeh, but didn't order that ... she wants me to. So, I am having the Meaty Sautee; Sauteed Chicken with Mushrooms & Parsley, dressed with Special Sauce. Served with two sides, one will be the Soup, so I guess it's going to be 'Freekeh'; Cracked toasted Wheat cooked with Onions & Chicken (I love this Soup). My second side will be a Green Salad with House Dressing.

Andre brought out their Pita Bread in a Basket and this Bread Fluffed Up and steaming hot, fresh out of the oven. It was burning your hand when you picked one up. Tore off part of it and dipped it in Olive Oil makes this Heaven. Love this stuff. The basket was gone in a very short time. My Salad came out next and was very fresh, tasty and loving that dressing, which has a little bit of a bite to it. My Soup arrived as I was enjoying the Salad, so my Wife started in on that. That's why she wanted me to order it so she could eat it ... well, half of it anyway. The Freekeh Soup is one of the Best Soups in the Whole World. This stuff is Amazinglylicious. One just can't get enough of it ... and I only had half, but that's okay because my Wife is Happy, and that makes me Happy. The Taste of the Freekeh Soup is Freekish, so you could say it is Freekehlicious. This Soup, with the Salad and that Fluffy Pita Bread is a meal in itself ... but there is more to come.

Right when I finished the Soup, or I should say, when We finished the Soup ... our food arrived. My Wife's Olivit Salad looks Delicious, and is pretty big ..,. and it's only a Half Salad, with lots of Chicken on top. My Meaty Sautee looks really rich. Their servings here are a thing of beauty, with lots of mushrooms, chicken pieces, and goodies all swirled in together. My first bite told me it is Richlytastylicious, and every bite after that was the same ... mouthwatering flavorful. Their Special Sauce is just that ... very Special. I don't know what they do, but they do it right. My Wife loved her Salad and did not eat all of it. She took some home ... guess she filled up on my Soup. I had a bite of the Chicken and it was Seasoned really well ... love the Mediterranean Flavoring they do here. When we finished, we were both stuffed ... and it was all good.

Andre did a terrific job for us today and this place was really busy. When we left, there were still more than half full. Lots of people are enjoying Olivit for Lunch, as they should. Everything they have here is Mediterranean Deliciousness at it's finest. Check them out on Facebook: Olivit Mediterranean Grill ... you will be in for a Delightful Experience of Mediterranean Deliciousness.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

We are always looking for good new Mediterranean restaurants to try. We were in the area and decided to give this one a try. It was not a disappointment. The food was all very good. We tried the Olivit Platter, and everything on it was good. The platter gave you a plenty of food. The service was also good. The waitress was very friendly and explained what everything was.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

This place had peaked my curiosity but hadn't stopped by. I was pleasantly surprised when we did. They have a very extensive menu, lots of choices. They have a comfortable set up and it's a pleasant place to have a nice lunch at. Their food was very tasty, so delicious. We tried their kabobs, a shawarma, and their appetizers. I can honestly say we enjoyed everything we tried. Their portions are well sized and fairly priced.