“Great Food with Decent Service”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #26 of 531 Restaurants in Spring
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 August 2017

We ate here after church on a Sunday late morning and understandably they were quite busy, however we did not have to wait long for a table - even though we had a larger group. Everyone's food was fantastic, good thing since there was quite a long wait from the time we ordered until our food came out. I would say I would probably give them another chance to 'wow' me, probably with a smaller group at a different time of day.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Salad wilted, tea stale, rice undercooked, horrible service. Complete lack of attention to detail. Requested manager; server forgot apparently. Like he forgot to bring silverware and that we wanted croissants before our meal. Good grief.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

I had heard some negative comments regarding this restaurant, but my friend and I decided to try it since we were in the area. First off our waitress could not have been nicer or more efficient. She had a terrific personality for her job. I had the friend chicken cobb type salad and it was very fresh. It was a large salad and the chicken was perfectly cooked. My friend had the vegetable plate and loved all the veggies she chose. The prices are in line with other chain restaurants of this type for lunch.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Great fresh american food, good taste, nice service, awesome bread and convenient for family Sunday lunch.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

We were headed to dinner at another establishment when we saw the Cheddar's right next door. So of course we chose it over the other option. We were seated right away, we waited about 5 minutes, no one had come over to our table. The manager saw me looking around, so he sent someone over to take our drink over. She said she was not our server but she would assist us. She was very pleasant and appeared to be very good at her job. She promptly bring our drinks out, then out of no where another server appears. She apologizes for being delayed, but she did not appear happy to be there and looked as if we were a bother or pulled her from lunch or something. Nevertheless, we gave her our order, she puts the order in but in the meantime I ask the manager if we could keep the server we had at first. He said sure. Well of course, the order came out wrong because the 2nd server screwed it up putting it in but the other one corrected it right away. We ordered croissants as an appetizer, needless to say, they never came out until we cancelled the order. Our original server apologized for the mix up and said she wouldn't charge us for the croissanst. Once our orders were correct, they were both very good. We had chicken fingers and fried shrimp. I would definitely go again just make sure I request a good server.