“Best Pho in Spring Texas”
Review of Fu Manchung

Fu Manchung
Ranked #32 of 605 Restaurants in Spring
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

We love thus fusion Vietnamese restaurant. Paul (owner) Taylor (chef) and Jose helper are the best.
The macarollee egg rolls are the best, the pholicious w/veggies is the best ever and the cute signs displayed all around are delightful. Buckeyes has nothing on the clean restrooms and atmosphere. If you have not tried this place you are missing out on a lot. They will fix it your way.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have been going to Fu Manchung since it has opened. Try to visit at least one time per week. Manager Paul and Chef Taylor are so genuine and accommodating.
We love everything that we have tried on the menu. Dishes are large and sometimes we order one entree and split it. The crabby cream rolls are fantastic, and it's hard not to order, although we sometimes order the regular egg rolls(also great).
A main stay for us!

1  Thank darrel45
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Ive been reading great reviews so I finally tried it out. So glad I did. This is one of the cleanest Vietnamese restaurants I've been to. (Some tend to be a little dirty.. You know what I'm talking about ) The owner greeted us at the door. Super friendly and went through the whole menu with us. Describing the inspiration behind dishes. We both tried the Vermicelli Boom Charles Y'all since it had some egg rolls, big grilled shrimp with the lemongrass beef!! It was perfect. Great flavor. I'm excited for my next visit. I want to try everything on the menu lol!

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

We were so impressed with our meal tonight! The crabby cream rolls were so addicting, the bahn mi... legendary! Everything was so delicious. We are already planning our next visit! The staff was friendly, the food was scratch made and awesome! Even the customers were pretty cool! Paul has a great restaurant and we can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

We came here for my birthday party.
The manager was very friendly and we had a blast!
Amazing cuisine and the staff is extremely friendly! I will definitely be coming back!
Best veggies and tofu I've ever had. I love this place!!!