“Long wait and average food...”

Sammy's Sports Grill and Bar - Rayford
Ranked #409 of 559 Restaurants in Spring
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Have tried to give it an opportunity 3 times but definitely not coming back. The wait is so long that when the food arrives your ready to leave!!

We ordered the chips and queso to endure the wait - not a great option. Greasy chips and microwaved queso!

The wings are good - but definitely not worth the wait.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

My family of 4 went to eat on Friday night and were able to get seated right away. The service was good and the drinks seem to be reasonably priced (however, my wife and I thought they were just ok). She had a peachy keen $9 (served like a glass of wine) and I had an old fashioned ($5.50). Both drinks were fine but we will order something else next time.
The kids food came out really fast which was greatly appreciated and was very tasty. We ordered the Caesar chicken wrap and some other chicken wrap (both were $9). The Caesar was really good and the other was average. The food seemed a little pricey to me all the way around.
Overall we will go back but it won't be our first choice.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

After Sammy's opened in The Woodlands, my family and I used to go there a couple of times every week. The food and service were both good. Then things changed... The amount of salad dressing on a wedge was reduced to no more than a teaspoon. Same with ranch, tartar sauce, etc served with other dishes - no where near enough. And when you ask for a little more of any of these things, they bring a small cup and tack $0.25 on the bill. How frickin' petty. Have you ever known any restaurant - even the cheapest fast food place that charges you if you ask for a little more ranch or tartar sauce? I complained and they apologized but they also said it was their policy and they weren't going to change.

1  Thank DavidB77380
Reviewed 25 February 2017

I have visited Sammy's a couple of times over last visits to the Houston area. Sammy's is located in the growing suburb or Spring.

Expansive menu, good selection of drafts, and a very friendly wait staff. Their chicken wings come with breading, which is not stated in the menu.

Prices are a bit expensive for the alcohol, but everything else is within line. Plenty of TV's to catch sports, with the main channel quite loud throughout the place.

1  Thank DeepBlueDives