“Yummy food!”

Red Salsa Tacos & More
Ranked #32 of 519 Restaurants in Spring
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

The food & employees are very friendly. The parking however is very limited. Once, I decided not to dine there because I couldn't find a parking spot. My advice is to. All ahead & get food to go!

There are newer reviews for Red Salsa Tacos & More

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Everything here is homemade, the chips, salsa, guacamole (the best guac I have had anywhere), and no gimmicks! I tried five different tacos and all where sublime, the enchiladas are extraordinary and the handcrafted salsas are amazing with different levels of heat to satisfy those who want it mild and those who want it hot enough to burn!
They do not serve beer, wine or margaritas, or any alcohol but the food is so incredible that it still rates FIVE STARS.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

My wife and I went here today for lunch after searching the internet to try a new Mexican food place for Cinco de Mayo. In this area, Mexican food places abound and we generally try places, find the food to be average and not memorable and then never go back. Not the case here! WOW, did we enjoy it!!
Along with chips and salsa and a gordita, we ordered 3 types of tacos: Al Pastor (marinaded pork), beef fajita, and barbacoa. These tacos are authentic street style with meat, onions and cilantro. I love this style of tacos and have tried numerous taco trucks and restaurants (Tacqueria Arandas, Jaliscos, etc) and I believe that these are the best I've had. The flavors are amazing and the meat is lean and tender (as opposed to fatty at some places). The Gordita was fantastic also. The chips and salsa (do cost $3 but get free refill) are unbelievably good and worth every penny. My tastebuds fell in love with their homemade green salsa that came with the chips (and also the other salsa options for the tacos).
This restaurant has 3 things that make this a place that I will return:
1) Reasonable (downright cheap) prices
2) Incredibly flavorful lean and tender meat
3) A selection of salsas that made me forgot the red mush that's labeled as salsa at so many other places.
You really should try this place. Might see you there!

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

Fresh, excellent food. The carne asada and all pastor here never fail to impress.

The menu is similar to Chipotle or Freebirds with some extra items thrown in. The set up isn't like them, it's counter service, made in the kitchen, and brought to your table. The food exceeds Chipotle or Freebirds in quality.

Service is always friendly and the prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

We wanted a light and spicy dinner last night. Red Salsa answered the call. Te fajita and carnitas tacos served on delicious corn taco shell were just right. We also enjoyed the chips and avocado dip were perfect.