“Not pleased and we love Whataburger! ”
Review of Whataburger

Whataburger
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Since 1950, Whataburger has proudly served a bigger, better burger. It all started when a young entrepreneur named Harmon Dobson had a bold idea: to serve a burger so big that it took two hands to hold, and so good that after a single bite customers couldn't help but exclaim, "What a burger!" He named his humble burger stand in Corpus Christi, Texas, "Whataburger." Over six decades later, we're still family owned and operated. Each and every Whataburger® is still made to order. We still use 100% pure beef and serve it on a big, toasted five-inch bun. And now, as we proudly serve burgers, chicken, salads and breakfast at more than 800 Whataburger locations across the country, that first burger stand is still close to our hearts.
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

This location needs to get it together. We were in SPI for 6 nights and 2 of those nights we picked up a quick bite. This visit was our last night on the island and we were tired from being outside all day so we decided to go thru Whataburger. Yuk! Our condo was literally 3 blocks from there so our food shouldn't have been cold when we got it to the room. I got a Whataburger jr w cheese and the patty was in two pieces hanging off the bun. Not sure what the 2 pieces was about. We all got chocolate malts that were liquified, nothing frozen or even cold about them and they tasted like coffee not chocolate! We each took a couple of sips of our "malts" and threw them away! Yuk! My husband and kids said their food was cold as well. We spent $44 and change (which blew my mind for hamburgers) and it was a big thumbs down. Disappointing for a Whataburger! The first night we ate there it was okay, not the best and not like last night. I was going to call to talk to manager but husband encouraged me not to. I probably will not be going back to this location when we visit the island. Not impressed.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

We stayed a week in Padre and grabbed breakfast twice here on the way to do early morning beach combing. I found the folks to be very polite and even fun working the window.
Both days were a bit slow to get food from what I am used to, 15 minutes one morning for chicken biscuits but you're on vacation, we needed to slow down anyway.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Food was cold when we recieved it, and they lost our order so he manager had to track it down. They didn't give us a receipt so no way of taclomg ot except by telling them what we ordered..

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Food was cold. Customer service was bad. They were more interested in talking to they're friends than helping the customers. It was my first trip to a Whataburger and may be my last.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The patty melt was the best one I have ever had. The coffee milkshake was delicious. Great fast food for a change.