Horrible vacation rental!!! When we opened the cabinets in the kitchen there is a strong smell of mold. The owner had a pan in the bottom of the kitchen cabinet that had a bad rancid smell to catch water from a leaking pipe. All the eating utinsels had a horrible smell and some items had green mold growing on them. The beds felt like we slept on a pile of bricks. The pool was filthy and people was loud until 3am in the morning at the pool. The couches had not been cleaned and had pet hair, stains, and sand on them. The air vent in the bathroom had black mold around the vent. I would not recommend anyone to spend their hard earned money for this property because u will be terribly disappointed unless you are naturally a filthy person. The upside of this story is that the person who manages the property is a nice guy.