“Exceeded our expectations”
other travellers have booked this property
Open space living room! Master Bedroom - King size bed
Open space living room!
Master Bedroom - King size bed
Rear balcony
Front Balcony
Full kitchen - all the basics
Bedroom #3 - two twin size beds
Bedroom #2 - Queen size bed
Master Bedroom
Casa Malbec Unit A
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Blondie71...
Plainfield, Illinois
“"Lazy dirt" drives me crazy”
Reviewed 21 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

We actually stayed at another of Roberto's condos because This one was being worked on. We stayed at Casa Male Unit A...we knew what kind of place it was going to be as soon as we walked up, then in...The front door was filthy (as were all other doors) we were greeted with the awful
"glade plug-in" smell (6 throughout the house) my first thought was "what are they trying to cover up?"...I unplugged them & opened the doors to get fresh air in. The master bedroom had sand on the floor that I swept up so we could comfortably walk around barefoot. All of this to me I consider "lazy dirt"...It's not the kind of dirt that would be hard to get rid of...a little elbow grease and the right products and yula! You have a clean home. The owner was great to work with, seemed very nice. The Island was just like the house..."lazy dirt" everywhere!! Did not enjoy the "so-called" "world famous beaches" LOADED WITH SEAWEED...To where you couldn't even sit on the beach. This trip was a bust!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
9 Dec 2014
It is our goal to provide a safe, clean and comfortable property for our guests to enjoy South Padre Island. It seems that in this occasion it was not the case and we are sorry for that. We wish it would have been different, but there is not much we can do with respect to seaweed and the condition of the beach itself (which in my humble opinion, are very natural and depends on the season). However, we do take a lot of pride in providing a clean property and if the property is not up to par, we are always a phone call away to correct these types of issues if they arise. We have a full local cleaning crew under contract and my wife and I supervise the work done since we do understand how important this is. Especially because we also go on vacations and rent other people properties for ourselves. It is for this reason we thought that adding a few air fresheners would provide an inviting environment. The beauty of these air fresheners is that if someone doesn’t like the aroma, all you have to do is to unplug them and the smell dissipates within minutes… nothing to “cover up” as this reviewer implies.

In summary, it does bother me that these guests did not enjoy my property and South Padre Island, which I love and plan to retire to in a few more years. I wish they would have called me immediately to correct at least the alleged issues with cleanliness, but no call, email or text was ever received to have the opportunity to at least try. Nevertheless, this review helps us to be even more detailed and thorough for our future guests, and for that, thank you!

Roberto
Eagle Pass
Reviewed 4 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing