“Summer Vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
All Granite Counters
Master Bathroom - Large Jacuzzi
Full Size Leather Sofa Bed in the living room
Awesome multilevel property
Bright and very spacious living room
Hacienda del Mar # on the right
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ttarango
Odessa, Texas
“Summer Vacation”
Reviewed 7 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Fantastic location! Walking distance to the beach and we sat on the back balcony to watch the evening fireworks! We would definitely recommend this location to anyone.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

25 Apr 2017
Awesome! I am really glad you guys enjoyed SPI and my condo and I hope you come back soon!
TerraToys
“Great location just needs some TLC”
Reviewed 15 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

Robert the owner was great about keeping in touch. The condo was right next to the beach, which was great. The beds were ok a little hard for my taste but managable. My issues were with the cosmetics of the rooms. The decor should be updated and a new coat of paint would go a long way. Also it was very stuffy when we first got there had to open it up. Also the pool wasn't functioning that well. All in all we had a great time and the condo did its job. Just need some TLC.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
17 Jul 2016
Thank you for the feedback!
Let me address each one of the concerns so future or repeat guests have a better picture of true condition of the Townhome. The mattresses are all Sertas, a very good an recognized brand, that were bought new a couple of years ago. They are all of medium firmness!
Unit decor and amenities are continuously upgraded. Just late last year alone, we have replaced the living room tv with a smart LG 55" LED unit and this year the dishwasher. Interior paint is re-touched once per year, right after the peak season ends! The pool, as far as I know, have not had any major issues, and it was working properly. It is scheduled for a resurfacing on the 3rd week in September of this year (this is done usually every two years).
In summary, since this is a property rented directly by owner we strive to try to keep it top notch, clean and safe as much as possible. Also, I am local and just a phone call or text away" to resolve issues as they arise!
Tamara M
Katy, Texas
“Very good location accessible”
Reviewed 11 July 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

The house was clean and the pool as well.The kids love that they could go downstairs to enjoy the pool late in the afternoon after a long beach day.
We went to entrance #3 where you could drive thru the beach and had so much fun.
The only thing was the floors were very slippery with sandals either barefoot or anti slip shoes are recommended. The second floor stairs were very steep but we didn't mind.
I went with my 3 children and the second /master bedroom is on the third floor so for safety we got to sleep with the baby since the bed was comfy and queen size, we didn't mind either. Making arrangements and was very easy to communicate to Roberto (the owner) Will definitely come back on a future vacation.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The communication with owner very friendly
Liked least: would love more kid friendly toys and amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
DimitriGi...
“Nice property overall, spacious, nice location...”
Reviewed 11 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

This is a 4 units condo, I was the only one during the whole stay, so I cannot assess when it is full.
Overall I liked it, it is spacious, a short walk from the beach, and clean.
A few details could be fixed and would make it great:
- kitchen could be refreshed, as well as plates/glasses/utensils/etc which are a bit of patch work
- bedding sheets are on the cheap side, this is a detail, but out in hotel grade sheets and it will make a big change
- three balconies, would be nice to have a table on the big one in front for outside dinner

The backyard and pool is very cool - jacuzzi is not heated, but in fairness it is not advertised in the listing, nice bbq pit and bar area.

Overall pretty good deal for the price, I would consider it again next time I head to SPI.

Travelling group: Solo
11 May 2016
Thank you for the feedback. I would like to point out that this is not a condo but a "townhome" as registered with the city of South Padre Island. Also, there are two units in the building and an efficiency apt that we do not rent. I certainly appreciate the feedback about kitchen utensils, which we upgrade and replace, usually a couple of times a year as needed. The backyard Jacuzzi is certainly not advertised specifically because it is not heated, but a nice bonus for the hot Summer months. In summary, since this is a property rented directly by owner we strive to try to keep it top notch, clean and safe as much as possible. Also, I am local and just a phone call or text away
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing