All reviews water park indoor waterpark seaside grill torrent river shrimp haus main park swim up bar heated pool room key off season family vacation carousel beach island groupon padre band
Reviewed 5 March 2018

The hotel is nice as is the staff. But for the price you pay it;s not at all like the main park in New Braunfels. Indoor wave pool is not that thrillng and the kids section is small. We purchased a 3 day pass for 5 people and we weren't even there 3 hours. Very disappointing.

Date of stay: September 2017
1  Thank LindaMSATX
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Great place for family to stay and enjoy the indoor water park. I was impressed with the resort staff, very friendly and accommodating to our requests. Clean rooms with two queen size beds. The shower and toilet area was a bit tight. Sink and mirrors was spacious.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Alfonso C
Denise M, Manager at Schlitterbahn Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Dear Alfonso C

Thank you for your review.

We are very excited to hear you and your family enjoyed your experience here. The smile your review gave me is contagious, thank you for sharing your experience with us. I've also shared it with our staff.

We hope to see you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

We went for a 3 night special. Music acts were good but the resort seemed a little unprepared as info was lacking and food services were unorganized. Housekeeping was inconsistent in refreshing rooms sometimes we had ample towels other times we had to call.

Room tip: Rooms were adequate. Housekeeping wasn’t consistent.
Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Luis M, Front Office Manager at Schlitterbahn Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear glennaud,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is very concerning to see we were not able to meet your expectation. I would like to sincerly apologize for your experince and get more information regarding your experience. If it is not to much to ask could you please email lmartinez@schlitterbahn.com with your contact information so we can discuss your experience futher. I hope you will give us another opportunity to host you in the future.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

A good place to get away from city Life. A relaxing Place for Family . Awesome to see an ocean right next to water park. I wish it’s not too expensive so each family able to experience a good size waterpark.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Glaiza M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are very happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us. We agree this is a great place to visit when you are trying to get away from the city life and relax. Let your kids play at the park while you relax pool side with a refreshing beverage.

We have great deals and packages all throughout the year. You can visit us on our website or sign up to receive emails on our best packages and best rates available

Reviewed 27 January 2018

You'll totally enjoy staying at this resort. I was already happy with the location but what won me over was their customer service. The front-desk was very helpful and very friendly. They greeted me warmly and that made the stay more enjoyable. I was very impressed and happy with their customer service. I was having trouble finding areas of interest around the resort and one their employees helped me out. His name was Luis Martinez. He gave me a couple of suggestions and gave me a list of websites I could look up for info. This was very helpful and made it a worthwhile stay.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Denise M, Manager at Schlitterbahn Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Dear Jose R

Thank you for your review.

We are very excited to hear you enjoyed your stay; it truly makes me smile when i hear from guest that our staff helped to make their stay even better. Yes Luis is wonderful and is a big part of our customer service.
We hope to have the privilege to host you again in the future.

Be on the look out, as we have great deals and packages all throughout the year. You can visit our website or sign up to receive emails on our best packages.