“Location, Location, Location!”
other travellers have booked this property
King bed Redecorated bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
King bed
Redecorated bedroom
Wake to the Waves view from bedroom
Bedroom with TV
North view from balcony
Spacious bedroom
Bedroom
Redecorated bedroom with king bed
Dining room
Patio View
Beautiful sunrise !!
Romantic sunset from balcony
The grounds
Beautiful pool heated in the winter
Pool view from balcony walkway
Deck view with new patio furniture
Kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Michelle...
“Location, Location, Location!”
Reviewed 28 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I recently spent a few days here, with my mother and 10 year old daughter. I had never been to SPI before and was looking for something close to the beach, a place where I would have easy and quick access, without having to lug around chairs for too long of a distance. Well I certainly found it at this condo! Great square footage, balcony overlooking the beach, nice and clean. And while not at the beach, my daughter and I enjoyed the heated pool. We will definitely be back.

Your age range 35-49
29 Jun 2015
I am so pleased that you had a wonderful time at my home. I look forward to having you as guests again!
Sully9821
Waxahachie, Texas
“Great stay and steps away from the beach”
Reviewed 16 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

I researched plenty of condos and other places before we decided on this condo. We very happy and so glad we found this place. The condo is very well taken care and good beach decor. It has a full kitchen and stocked with glassware and even Tupperware. The bedroom has a very comfortable bed and connects to the patio. The views are great especially of the sunrise. The host has alos supplied beach chairs and some toys for the kiddos. You are only a few steps away from the beach and we enjoyed afternoon and night out there. So relaxing and the neighbors weren't loud at all. There is also wifi for the condo. Parking was decent and close by also. You are at the northern end of the Island but the whole island is easy to get to within 15 min or less. For groceries I suggest stopping by the Blue Marlin which is just south of this location. Overall a great relaxing stay and the host is very helpful and always responded quickly to my emails. We will be staying here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The patio with the view
Liked least: Nothing worth mentioning
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
17 Jun 2015
Thank you so much for your lovely review and wonderful comments. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and can't wait to have you as guests again!
TexasTrav...
Ft. Worth, Texas USA
“On a scale of.........”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

My wife and I needed some time at the beach...after searching the internet for weeks, we settled on 'Wake to the Waves".....On a scale of 1-10, we rated the condo and furnishings a 6 or 7!! Some updating would be good. On a scale of 1-10 , the location, view and ambiance was a BIG 10!!! Probably THE best location on SBI in our opinion!! Quick response from agent/owner in scheduling....and solid and timely response in refund of deposit!!! We will stay there again!!!!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Tina R
Greeley, Colorado
“Best place to stay!!!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

We had a wonderful time staying here! It was very convenient to everything and was well maintained and well equipped! We had an amazing view!!! We had everything we could have possibly needed! Very comfortable!! Can't says enough about how wonderful our stay was!!! Thank you!!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
1 Jul 2014
I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the amazing views! It is why I fell in love with South Padre and the condo. I hope that you will return again in the near future and continue to see all the updates/improvements that I make at least every 6 months if not more often.
Ly762014
Austin, Texas
“Great Place!”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

I stayed here with 2 kids and it was great! The Ocean view was just what I was looking for. It was great to sit on the nice patio and eat breakfast,etc. Also, we were able to watch the fireworks both nights right from our balcony-- added Bonus! Everything you need (groceries, restaurants,etc) are close by. I thought it was a bit pricey, but its RIGHT on the beach so I guess you get what you pay for. The King size bed is great and the decor nice also. Would love to come back someday...maybe next year??

1 Jul 2014
Thank you for you lovely review. The fireworks and the view are spectacular and I'm so glad you enjoyed them as I always do when I'm on the island. I hope you will visit us again in the near future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing