See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

After a long drive from Arkansas, we were just ready to relax before our vacation started. Econo Lodge was our first choice and turned out to be the best choice. The gentleman who checked us in was very helpful and professional. The room was very clean, smelled great, and the decor was nice. I would recommend this place.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Leslie S
Reviewed 19 March 2016

Very unorganized!! Overall the hotel itself is like any other econo lodge, HOWEVER, the staff is awful!!! Got to the hotel and was told that there was an additional charge of $25 for wrist bands per person. AND CASH ONLY! Additionally, we had to pay a $200 deposit CASH ONLY and we even paid with a credit card. Argued for and hour and a half and would not push. We did get the money back but it seemed super odd for a well established hotel chain. Lastly, they had multiple other charges on my card at the end of the trip. Was able to get the charges refunded but was a major hassle. Cheap hotel and rooms were decent but try to avoid if you can find a hotel for about the same price.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bradley J
Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

Not realizing it was spring break we booked our trip. Spring breakers were obnoxious and dropping F bombs. Fighting. Plus they screwed up my credit card twice. Manager said come see him before 8am to fix it but he left early, I got there at 6:30am but he was gone. Front desk called him he said he'd call to fix it funds would be released today. Three days later my card still has the charge. Beds hard as rock. Worse stay ever.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank borednightowl
DARSHAN P, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2016

Good day

First of all I would like to apologize for your accommodation, and glad you understood in regards to Spring Break, in regards to your credit card we had informed that release on card does take a couple days to be returned to cardholder, we addressed this matter with your credit card but they informed that money would be returned during the following days rest assure you will get that money back as it was an authorization on card only. My Name is Christopher Gonzalez at your service please contact me for any issues

Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

Is property is fairly clean everything, it has a good outdoor swimming
pool with a good outdoor. I stayed here twice in the room I stayed in was updated in fairly clean comfortable. My main problem with this train is there breakfast it's definitely nothing to write home about. Really I don't even like the coffee times I stayed it was just about $32 per night going out to breakfast was not a biggie

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank kcpetcare
DARSHAN P, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2016

Good day

Thank you for taking time to review property as we are trying to see what many ways we can exceed our service and your review is going to help us a lot to make changes necessary for upcoming guest.

Reviewed 30 December 2015

We are a choice privliges member and enjoy staying at Comfort Suites. Decided to go with econo lodge so we could get 2 side by side rooms for the same price. What a mistake! People in the room next to us were up partying half the night, went outside to smoke a cigarette and someone was peeing 10 ft from our door, disgusting! We called the front desk and they did nothing! This was at 1am. Was forced to turn up tv and put head under pillow to drown out the noise instead of making a scene with the party goers next door. Spoke to the front desk this morning and they basically called us liars without directly saying it. They offered a discount to stay again. I stated i wouldnt stay there again for free! If you read this please AVOID THIS HOTEL, saving a few bucks is not worth it. Rooms were also very disappointing compared to other choice priviledge hotels. So upset considering never staying at a choice hotel brand ever again!

Stayed: December 2015