See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 January 2017

All staff wonderful, friendly, helpful. Location quiet. Room very basic -reminded me of a dorm I had once - the essentials were there, nothing luxurious, EXCEPT, the huge bathtub which had no bath plug, but since I travel with one, that was no problem for me. Hall carpet tiles, clean and individually replaceable- also room flooring was bamboo look tiles - both brilliant design ideas. Previous reviews said there were bugs - believe me, I am picky, picky and really looked and there was nothing! In fact the single mattress on a wood platform was very clean and looked new. One problem with it though was that it slid away from the headboard or away from the side when sitting on it, so some sort of stop needs to be engineered like some kind of tiny molding edge just to keep it in place. Overall, would stay there again if they lower the price because the area doesn't have a lot to warrant that kind of price.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 January 2016

Not many choices in this little town but Motel 6 was $50 less than the other chain so we opted to take our chances. This is one nice Motel 6. Updated and clean. Beds not bad but not a pillowtop. Sure I had to use my own shampoo and hair drier and we only had coffee in the morning but with the fifty-bucks savings we had a great breakfast and delicious dinner.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2015

This Motel Six is very nice. Extremely clean and comfortable. Modern rooms with a flat screen tv and friendly hostess at the desk and free coffee. For the price, this was a deal. We could have stayed in Corpus Christi, but it would have cost us much more , and we were traveling and just needed a room for the night.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank firenicz
Reviewed 18 July 2015

I travel throughout Texas on a regular basis and usually stay in Corpus Christi, came into town late Wednesday night and could not find a hotel anywhere. Drove out to sinton and the motel 6 had a cancellation and one room to offer, this was about 2 am after a long day I was just glad to have a room, as I walked into the room, #104, I was greeted by a dozen or so roaches which I killed. Upon check out I told the front desk about the problem they said sorry, as I got home I noticed dozens of little bites all over my body I confirmed that I was sleeping in a bed infested with bed bugs. Never again will I sleep there. I will be contacting my attorney on this issue, all hotels and motels that charge you for a room should be required to ensure its guests that they will be sleeping in a clean, safe place.

Room Tip: Stay in a different Hotel
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Scott B
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 Sinton, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2015

Dear Scott,
We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. We take bed bug reports very seriously. We sincerely apologize for your experience and for the unsatisfactory response you received to your complaint. Please know that we are on high alert regarding this issue and are mindful to monitor our rooms in order to address, treat and terminate any issues if we discover them. We have policies and training that should have prevented the experience you describe, but unfortunately bed bugs are a world-wide problem and present a unique challenge due to their highly transient nature, traveling easily in luggage and clothing. This is why we continually train our housekeeping staff to proactively monitor all guest rooms for the potential presence of bed bugs, and have standing contracts with professional exterminators to treat affected areas in case any are discovered on our premises. No room gets released until we have an all clear from them. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Please accept our apologies that your stay was less than satisfactory. We encourage you to contact Guest Services at 1-855-787-9864 to further address any specific concerns you might have, and to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 11 June 2015

This hotel was the worse I ever experience. The pipes in the bathroom made loud noises like a jackhammer every 20 to 30 minutes. The first time I heard it; it scare me but I thought the room next door was getting work on. But come night time it did it again and 20 to 30 minutes again. I hardly got any sleep that night. but I did record the noise with my cell phone which I plan emailing to corporate. The mattress are very firm and hard on a platform which they slide to much to one side. The staff in the front desk are friendly some what. The hotel offers free coffee but you need to go early because they stop giving free coffee at 11. I went at 10 and the containers were both out and front desk lady says oh you need to come early for coffee. Other than the pipes making noises the room is very quiet and peaceful and air condition is nice and cold.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo