“super clean and nice”
Review of Motel 6 Sinton

Motel 6 Sinton
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Sinton
Reviewed 4 November 2015

This Motel Six is very nice. Extremely clean and comfortable. Modern rooms with a flat screen tv and friendly hostess at the desk and free coffee. For the price, this was a deal. We could have stayed in Corpus Christi, but it would have cost us much more , and we were traveling and just needed a room for the night.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank firenicz

Reviewed 18 July 2015

I travel throughout Texas on a regular basis and usually stay in Corpus Christi, came into town late Wednesday night and could not find a hotel anywhere. Drove out to sinton and the motel 6 had a cancellation and one room to offer, this was about 2 am after a long day I was just glad to have a room, as I walked into the room, #104, I was greeted by a dozen or so roaches which I killed. Upon check out I told the front desk about the problem they said sorry, as I got home I noticed dozens of little bites all over my body I confirmed that I was sleeping in a bed infested with bed bugs. Never again will I sleep there. I will be contacting my attorney on this issue, all hotels and motels that charge you for a room should be required to ensure its guests that they will be sleeping in a clean, safe place.

Room Tip: Stay in a different Hotel
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Scott B
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 Sinton, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2015

Dear Scott,
We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. We take bed bug reports very seriously. We sincerely apologize for your experience and for the unsatisfactory response you received to your complaint. Please know that we are on high alert regarding this issue and are mindful to monitor our rooms in order to address, treat and terminate any issues if we discover them. We have policies and training that should have prevented the experience you describe, but unfortunately bed bugs are a world-wide problem and present a unique challenge due to their highly transient nature, traveling easily in luggage and clothing. This is why we continually train our housekeeping staff to proactively monitor all guest rooms for the potential presence of bed bugs, and have standing contracts with professional exterminators to treat affected areas in case any are discovered on our premises. No room gets released until we have an all clear from them. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Please accept our apologies that your stay was less than satisfactory. We encourage you to contact Guest Services at 1-855-787-9864 to further address any specific concerns you might have, and to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 11 June 2015

This hotel was the worse I ever experience. The pipes in the bathroom made loud noises like a jackhammer every 20 to 30 minutes. The first time I heard it; it scare me but I thought the room next door was getting work on. But come night time it did it again and 20 to 30 minutes again. I hardly got any sleep that night. but I did record the noise with my cell phone which I plan emailing to corporate. The mattress are very firm and hard on a platform which they slide to much to one side. The staff in the front desk are friendly some what. The hotel offers free coffee but you need to go early because they stop giving free coffee at 11. I went at 10 and the containers were both out and front desk lady says oh you need to come early for coffee. Other than the pipes making noises the room is very quiet and peaceful and air condition is nice and cold.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 April 2015

I do a lot of business in South Texas, so I have read reviews of many low priced motels in the area. I have actually avoided this Motel 6 because of the reviews. But on my last trip, I had a blowout on one of my tires and it was almost dark and I didn't want to be on the road without a spare tire. I decided to stay at this Motel 6 because they were thirty dollars cheaper than the Best Western next door. I was expecting the worst but I just needed a shower and a place to sleep. To my surprise, the young lady at the front desk was friendly and professional. The room was recently updated and clean. The parking lot was plenty big for the trailer I was pulling. Either this motel has changed management, or I got lucky ? I would recommend this motel from my experience.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is the worst place I have EVER stayed! The hotel is not close to anything! The entire hotel smelled like mildew! We had to go buy a can of air freshener just to tolerate the smell of the room for just one night! The hallway carpet was stained, torn up and smelly! The hotel has a washer and dryer, but neither worked. Beds were hard as rocks! The outside grounds were trashed, smelly and unkept! I can tolerate a lot, but this smelly and dirty place was way too much to have to bare! Simply put, DONT STAY HERE!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank James C

Been to Motel 6 Sinton? Share your experiences!