See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 June 2015

This hotel was the worse I ever experience. The pipes in the bathroom made loud noises like a jackhammer every 20 to 30 minutes. The first time I heard it; it scare me but I thought the room next door was getting work on. But come night time it did it again and 20 to 30 minutes again. I hardly got any sleep that night. but I did record the noise with my cell phone which I plan emailing to corporate. The mattress are very firm and hard on a platform which they slide to much to one side. The staff in the front desk are friendly some what. The hotel offers free coffee but you need to go early because they stop giving free coffee at 11. I went at 10 and the containers were both out and front desk lady says oh you need to come early for coffee. Other than the pipes making noises the room is very quiet and peaceful and air condition is nice and cold.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 April 2015

I do a lot of business in South Texas, so I have read reviews of many low priced motels in the area. I have actually avoided this Motel 6 because of the reviews. But on my last trip, I had a blowout on one of my tires and it was almost dark and I didn't want to be on the road without a spare tire. I decided to stay at this Motel 6 because they were thirty dollars cheaper than the Best Western next door. I was expecting the worst but I just needed a shower and a place to sleep. To my surprise, the young lady at the front desk was friendly and professional. The room was recently updated and clean. The parking lot was plenty big for the trailer I was pulling. Either this motel has changed management, or I got lucky ? I would recommend this motel from my experience.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is the worst place I have EVER stayed! The hotel is not close to anything! The entire hotel smelled like mildew! We had to go buy a can of air freshener just to tolerate the smell of the room for just one night! The hallway carpet was stained, torn up and smelly! The hotel has a washer and dryer, but neither worked. Beds were hard as rocks! The outside grounds were trashed, smelly and unkept! I can tolerate a lot, but this smelly and dirty place was way too much to have to bare! Simply put, DONT STAY HERE!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank James C
Reviewed 12 July 2014

This place needs to be bulldozed! Smells moldy and the bed mattress is the thickness of a cot! They need to turn the light OUT on this place! It does not look bad from the outside but it does NOT even partially resemble a clean, well kept property, Motel 6 is clearly struggling at this one, or else there is absolutely no oversight, if you are on a budget and have a choice between this dump and your car, take the car!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 16 May 2014

This is the worst hotel I have ever seen in my entire life. We have a bullet hole in our room window- it stinks the bed is terrible! Springs poke you in the back! The hall way has stains of God knows what. They can't even mow the outside. The water has a yellow brown color. I think the cheap 39.99 hotels would have been better! 75 bucks for a dump!

• Stayed: May 2014