“UNHAPPY”
Review of Motel 6 Sinton

Motel 6 Sinton
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Sinton
Reviewed 4 January 2013

This is one of the dirtiest motels I have been in for a long time. The pillows were like a piece of cardboard. When asking for another there was not one. Should have known when the lobby was dirty. Asked for a plastic fork. Right they could not find one.It went from there. 63.00 dollars no breakfast and could not even sleep.Afraid that the sheets had not even been changed.

Room Tip: Check how clean the lobby is.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank glenda b

Reviewed 20 October 2012

Motel 6 Sinton, Texas is $54.99. Indoor motel and as soon as I walked upstairs I could feel the heat. Was hoping it was just the corridor. Our room never cooled to my satisfaction and I came late and left early, so there was no influence from the sun. The bed was uncomfortable, but overall the room was clean, the bathroom was clean. Basic Motel 6 that works except this one was barely cool, and the by morning with the sheets having not stayed on the bed, you could see how nasty the bed was. The bed in the photo was the bed my child slept in alone. It is sunk in and the sheets off displaying the quality of the mattress. I have no idea what dripped down the chair and why being it was facing the inside of the room, no one had cleaned it. Looked pretty nasty. As did the carpet in the corridor upstairs.

Room Tip: Ask for a downstairs room, maybe they aren't as hot.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Sharon M
Reviewed 5 October 2012

We reserved a room and drove 7 hours to get there. Upon arrival, I gave them my reservation number and they claimed I had no reservations. They told me they had no more rooms for the weekend. I asked them to call the Motel 6 corporate office to confirm my reservation, and they claimed they had no way to contact Motel 6 customer service. What??????
So I got on my cell phone and called the Motel 6 customer service number and customer service told me my reservations were cancelled by the employees of this hotel. Every other hotel in the area was booked and I had two small children with me. I told them they needed to find me a room and they called the police on me! The police arrived and told me that this was an ongoing problem with the owners of this hotel. Motel 6 did not make this right and ruined my families vacation. I will be taking them to court over this matter. Horrible, horrible people. Do not trust this hotel! Reservations mean nothing to them!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank SoccerTexas
Reviewed 3 June 2012

Property is filthy on inside has strong smell of urine at front doors,TV in lobby always turned up way too high,Only good thing about motel was maid was helpful and friendly .

Room Tip: I would just drive on in to Corpus.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Timothy M
Reviewed 3 March 2012

Nice looking on the outside. Clean inside. Good bed. Good reading light

Problems: On a highway and no place to eat. No internet because clerk didn not know how to reset the router!
No bath because tub was missing stopper and clerk not able/willing to find one.
Telephone not working ... it was replaced
No shampoo, coffee maker, iron or hair dryer in room.
No breakfast except for on kind of coffee

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Joe_Ursano

Been to Motel 6 Sinton? Share your experiences!