All reviews recommend this hotel very nice hotel great place to stay clean rooms hie trey texas housekeeping firm highway
Reviewed 4 November 2016

My wife and I stayed there this past week. Excellent service and we had a very clean room. I loved the fact that Leslie is bilingual and my wife felt more comfortable speaking in Spanish. Thank you Leslie for all your help. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Heather T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sherman Highway 75, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Dear cowboynut,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate having Leslie as a part of our team. She definitely goes above and beyond on a daily basis. We are very glad to hear about your experience. Hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

This is a wonderful place to stay. Staff keeps this place spotless. Comfortable clean spacious rooms. Bathroom was spotless. Large roomy breakfast area. Delicious breakfast. Very quiet during the night.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Heather T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sherman Highway 75, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2016

Dear Bob S,

Thank you very much for the kind words. We at the Holiday Inn Express Sherman strive to be the very best in town for customer service and cleanliness. I will be using your comments in our next staff meeting to give gratitude to all of the team members. Hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Excellent service enjoyed the rooms and staff. Always helpful and courteous staff and manager. Always greeted me by name and rooms clean and quiet. The pool and work out room was nice and available with plenty of space. The grounds were safe as well as looking nice.

Room Tip: away from elevator
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Dear Debbie K,

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate the positive feedback and are so very pleased that you continue to stay with us. Thank you very much for your loyalty. Have you signed up for our rewards program? If not please contact me and I will be happy to assist you with this and explain all of the benefits you can receive.

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

This place is ran with excellence! Had breakfast this morning and Leslie was very helpful with everything! She assisted me and told me about the town. I would definitely come to stay here again if I ever return.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Heather T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sherman Highway 75, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2016

Dear J G,
Thank you for staying with us. We are very pleased that you had such a wonderful visit. Leslie is great to have as part of our team. I will be sure to extend the gratitude. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay rooms were clean beds were comfy excellent staff at desk and Connie was fantastic with our breakfast kept w eruthing stocked up and clean thanks for a great experience will definitely stay there again

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Heather T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sherman Highway 75, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2016

Dear Delena B,
Thank you very much for leaving us such a great review. Our team had enjoyed serving you and making sure your stay was clean and comfortable. We strive to make sure you are pleased with every part of your stay and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.