“Muchos Gracias!”

Catrina's Cocina & Tequila Bar
Ranked #18 of 130 Restaurants in Sherman
Reviewed 19 July 2017

If you have a taste for Mexican food and you happen to be in Sherman, Texas, Catrina's is the perfect spot. Excellent food, friendly staff, and a reasonable price! Plus having cold beer doesn't hurt!
I hope I'm in the area on Cinco De Mayo!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

I'm 0 for 2 at this place. They have a large menu with options, but I didn't find anything I like so far. Service was quite slow as well. We visited when it was still new, so maybe they've improved.

1  Thank TKitch21
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

We popped in here because it was close to our hotel when traveling. Had read the reviews so was aware of the live music. We didn't think it was bad - just super loud. They tried to sit us in the room with the band - we asked to sit in a different area. We watched - and they tried to seat just about everybody in the room with the band - and just about everybody asked to be seated in another section. It was just too loud. Food was adequate - but definitely a good value for the price. It certainly worked while traveling.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

We ate here on a Sunday at noon and had no wait to get a table. The place was starting to fill up by the time we left. The menu is extensive. Lots to choose from. The food was delivered quickly and we all enjoyed it. Very fresh and great tasting. We ordered the Tres Leches and shared it between the four of us and it did not disappoint. It was delicious!

My one gripe was our waiter. He was very friendly and attentive, but he mumbled and his English was not great. I couldn't understand him very well at all. Also, he was really anxious to get our plates off the table as we finished. So much so that we had to stop what we were doing to give him the plates. I thought that was a bit rude.

But, I will be back. The food was really good.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

The food was delicious. The service was great. My son had a drink from the bar and said it was excellent. We will be back.