All reviews stay there again new braunfels texas state university nice room bed was very comfortable easy access free breakfast outlets austin pets interstate
Reviewed 20 August 2018

I stayed just one night at La Quinta and it was great! The beds were comfy and the cleanliness of everything was nice. You can tell they had remodeled and updated everything. I love that they are pet friendly so I was able to have my fur baby stay with me. The location is great and right off the highway. I recommend staying at this hotel, now that everything has been remodeled and updated!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0929GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn San Marcos, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Thank you 365emilieg for your feedback! My staff and I are happy to hear about your great stay, it is what we strive for each of our guests. We look forward to being to welcome you back on your next visit. See you soon!

Reviewed 20 August 2018

I will definitely book this hotel again when in the area. Rates are good and service is excellent. I booked online and the clerk had my keys ready for me upon arrival. The room was very clean and check out is still 12pm rather than 11am like many competitors.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0929GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn San Marcos, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

We greatly appreciate your kind words breezy494! I will be sure to share your review with my staff. We look forward to providing you great service when you next join us!. Thank you once again and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 17 August 2018

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0929GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn San Marcos, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Reviewed 9 August 2018

We booked 3 different rooms for one night and had issues in 2 out of the 3 rooms. This is a La Quinta but appears to be an old Days Inn when you arrive. One of our rooms had no water pressure so could not use the sink, shower, or flush toilet so we were moved to another room to be able to shower. In that room the AC was broken. By the time we returned from dinner (late at night) it still had not cooled down. When we advised the front desk they stated there were no other rooms other than the one we originally switched from so in order to sleep comfortably we decided to switch back to the original room we had just to have AC. One of the other rooms bath tub looked like it had urine stained in the bath tub. Could have been hard water over time eating up the bath tub, but nonetheless it needed to be replaced. The toilet in that room didn't flush like a normal toilet and the toilet paper never went down on the initial flush. Overall, the photos on the website were not what the hotel appeared to be when we arrived. I'd probably not recommend it and more than likely will not return.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0929GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn San Marcos, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

I've received your review. This is definitely not the experience we want our guests to have. Please know that all your issues have addressed with our maintenance. We appreciate this opportunity to improve and hope to be able to be of service to you once again.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

I booked this room on the Hotel website, and the location I wanted supposedly was full and I was switch to another location not knowing this location is more in the classification of a outside, noise filled, over bleached bed sheets motel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you 265 mathisc for your candid feedback. I'm sorry that our location was not what was expected. We are an Inn and as such do have exterior entrances at our property. I will be sure to share your comment with our staff so that we may address all of your concerns. Thank you once again and I hop you have a wonderful day.