All reviews indoor pool stayed here for nights waffles beds were comfortable definitely stay here again new braunfels staff was friendly highway texas inns university schlitterbahn microwave
Reviewed 29 August 2018

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Pablo P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Marcos, TX, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent pretty says it all. Our room was neat and clean and well furnished with needed supplies. They have a wonderful full breakfast that was well prepared. A really biggie is the staff. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Pablo P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Marcos, TX, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

I'm so glad you decided to take the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.com. We are genuinely please to hear you enjoyed your time at our hotel. I have shared your feedback with our housekeeping team and our breakfast team in order to recognize them for a job well done and to motivate them in our efforts to provide consistent quality service. On behalf of our entire team I sincerely appreciate your business and hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to San Marcos TX!

Warm Regards,
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson

Reviewed 27 August 2018

I really enjoyed my stay here. It felt clean, safe, well-kept, and the decor was nice. I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast in the mornings. I didn't make use of the pool, hot tub, or work-out room, but I appreciate that they were available. The staff was polite and helpful. It was a pleasure to come back "home" to rest here after a day of fun with friends.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson

We are very grateful that you took the time to share your stay on TripAdvisor.com. We are super thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at our hotel. I have shared your our team in order to recognize them for a job well done and to motivate them in our efforts to provide consistent quality service. On behalf of our entire team at the Country Inn & Suites by Radisson I genuinely appreciate, and thank you for, your business. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to San Marcos TX!

Best Regards,
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson

Reviewed 15 August 2018

This hotel needs to do some renovating to improve the condition of the hotel. The hallways were dirty and dusty. The carpet in our room was dirty and the smell of deorderizer was almost too much to handle.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Pablo P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Marcos, TX, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

I am very thankful that you took the time to bring your concerns to our attention via TripAdvisor.com

On behalf of our entire team at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Marcos, TX we genuinely apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at our hotel. I have addressed your hallway observations with our housekeeping team, and we are in the process of renovating. We have just completed the phase 2 of our remodel in which we replaced the carpet and tile in all our guest rooms. Regardless, I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed expectations.

Attentively,
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Marcos, TX

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Loved the place. The indoor pool is an awesome bonus. Downside was the hot tub was out of order during our stay. The breakfast was better than expected with a medley of fresh fruit and turkey sausage. My only complaint about breakfast were th eggs were over salted and inedible. I really like my room. The king bed was cozy and the rooms are specious The living area is separated by a clear panel door so anyone wanting to stay up later could watch tv could do so without disturbing those wanting to sleep.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor!

We have done our very best to improve our breakfast quality and variety and it definitely pays off to read that you noticed our home cut fruit medley, and the turkey sausage. We certainly appreciate your feedback in regards to our eggs and have shared it with our kitchen team in order to fine tune our operations in the hopes of exceeding expectations.

In regards to the hot tub, after many years and immense investment of time and money repairing and updating our hot tub we have ultimately concluded that is no longer feasible for us to maintain an indoor hot tub. I am saddened to inform we are removing the hot tub altogether, but I guarantee our comfortable and welcoming service will not change

On behalf of our entire team at our hotel we sincerely thank you for your business and hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to San Marcos, TX

Best Regards,