See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

This might be last motel on planet EARTH, manager Ken can't fix any of my problems in my room n I was with my kids. He called his son to fix my toilet n that high school kid doesn't know anything at all

Called the Mgr n talked to wired Chetana [--], who barely understand English

Just drive away.... It's better not to even go in parking lot

Housekeeper is illegal n working on staying basis with no pay my wife just talk to her in morning n she was old Spanish lady

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2016

We arrived around midnight looking for a place to get some sleep before a busy day. I was very surprised to see how dirty the room and bathroom was. There were holes in the wall, the bathtub was covered in hair and the toilet would not flush. We were scheduled to stay 2 night but I couldn't stay one more minute. The gentleman at the front desk was very kind and understanding. He offered to give us back our money an apologized. He said that he was having a hard time finding help to clean the rooms.

Stayed: May 2016
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Now that I read the reviews I guess none the rooms have locks on them??? I leave for the day cause I don't want the owner to be up and down, the first night cause I paid for a week he put me upstairs in a king size bed only temporary cause windown was broken lock didnt work, its dirty, smelly, but he didn't not have a downstairs until next day, and I also asked about the microwave he said he would have one up there by the end of the day, while I have been here since Tuesday it's Saturday no room downstairs no microwave, only reason it's doesn't smell it's cause I odorban and cleaning supplies! People that rent here look like maury guest, whenever anybody pulls up in parking lot they run out to see, just all out there, my hubby told me to stop asking for a different room cause we would have to deep clean again, and he seen the ladies down there, hell noo I'm not sleeping where they been at!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

Never again.. it was a last minute and the last room in town and we still should have left...
Advisor wouldn't let me leave a zero rating.
The pillows were sold scary we put the maybe clean towels on them and didn't even think of a shower.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

My husband went for a work trip, he said from the pictures it looked decent and proper for the few days he was needing to stay, plus it was close to his job site. Well, when he arrived his room wasn't ready, so they gave him a different room at the same rate. The carpets were filthy, walls were written on with stains, water was cold in the shower, the door did not have a safety lock so he had to put the table in front of it while he slept (the table had a broken leg), the light where the sink was located worked only when it wanted to, there was supposed to be a coffee pot in the room & it was nonexistent, towels and sheets may have been cleaned/washed but were stained. He said he saw a few roaches and though it was not his original room, it doesn't seem like it had been cleaned prior to his arrival either. Not the best experience, and if he has to go back for another visit, it will NOT be this motel!

B & T Melendez