All reviews room was nice and clean waffles hot water texas cereal tv desk
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Rooms were clean and cold and staff were incredibly nice.
I hadn't realized I left 4 expensive rings in my room until they called me and told me housecleaning turned it in :) You don't get that everywhere.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 July 2018

First off, I never would have booked this location if I had paid closer attention to the photos. Outside room doors! Ugh! Having to lug suitcases up a flight of stairs! Ugh! Lovely view of a storage facility. Then, to top it all off, we woke up to no water! City had a water main brake down the street. Of course, I do acknowledge this was not the hotel's fault, but it sure didn't improve our taste of this hotel. Thus, my 3 star rating.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Overnight stay after an evening Football Camp at the stadium with my son and husband. We had late check in (11pm) and were out by 10am the next day. Location was very convenient and easy to get to. The room was clean and very quiet - surprising since the doors faced the parking spots. Breakfast was as expected. Overall pleasant experience. Great value for the price. We'd stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that's always been non-smoking.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank BekahBoo
Reviewed 26 March 2018

The room was large with a comfortable king bed. There were enough lights and lamps so one could see at night and enough outlets so one could plug in computer, cell phones to charge, and a heating pad. The wifi worked well. There was a table and desk chair, plus an easy chair. There was a fridge (but no freezer compartment) and a microwave. The water was very hot. The TV worked but the channels weren't coordinated with the list in the room--apparently, they had to replace the previous one, with one that didn't match. Everything was clean. There were 2 bedside tables with lamps (that each had outlets). The only thing somewhat strange was that the drawer in each bedside table was at the bottom of each table (next to the floor) and the cupboard space was at the top. The heating/AC unit worked well. There was enough parking, but sometimes one had to park along the fence, as some of the previous parking spaces had been redone for shrubs. There was no guest laundry. The breakfast room was large with a TV. Sometimes we were the only ones there (during the week). There was a waffle maker (which made waffles in the shape of the state of Texas), scrambled eggs, sausage, cereal, coffee maker (regular and decaf with three strengths), orange and apple juice, yogurt, bread and bagels for toast, muffins, and danish. There was hot water for tea.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Exceeded expectations, the room was very big and the bathroom good with excellent
amounts of hot water. The big bed was also very comfy with good quality bedding. All very clean . Breakfast also v good with choices including scrambled egg , yoghurts , cereals waffles etc.
The lady on the desk when we arrived was so helpful and pleasant .

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple