All reviews front desk ac unit nice hotel a great stay waffles would stay again quick trip red lobster hill country beds were comfortable outdoor pool business trip clerk gravy tx mattress accommodations
Reviewed 10 August 2018

trip to San Marcos area for mini vacation . Our stay at the Wingate was so ideal , location and room was perfect . I’m very picky so I plan on returning to the Wingate when we travel to that area soon

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Had the wife and kids there for a softball tourney and the start of our vacation. This place was a great start. It was much nicer than the wyngate riverwalk in San Antonio that we finished our vacation out at.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2018

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Close to everything, including a wide variety of restaurants. Excellent hot breakfast and extremely helpful staff. Saw that other guests-especially their children-- were enjoying the pool. Not too far from outlet mall.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Young man at desk very friendly n had me checked in in minutes. Room spacious n extremely updated n comfortable n spotless. Great breakfast set up. Complimentary. I’ll definitely recommend n return next trip.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

My family went for a short vacation to San Marcos. We went for shopping and for attractions in the area. This hotel was minutes away from everything we needed and couldn't be in a better location. There are several restaurants and convenience stores within walking distance and the hotel is easily accessible now matter where you're coming from. The room was comfortable and very clean. The breakfast was much better than I expected with many hot items to choose from along with all of the standard cereals, waffles, and toast. The price was right, too. All in all, I would definitely stay here again as it is worth well more than what you pay.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family