“Amazing Authentic Italian in a Strip Center!”
Review of Cosa Nostra - CLOSED

Cosa Nostra
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 4 November 2015

Don't let the location scare you - it is in a strip center, the worst part of it will be if you are trying to dine on a Friday or Saturday, getting a table might be difficult but it's still not outrageous. The food is amazing, authentic, and out of this world.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

this is a great place to go for quality food and a good time family owned and they put on a good show as well

Reviewed 1 October 2015

We've been many times over the years. The food is pretty good, service is pretty good, but the bill always seems to be about the same price, no matter what you order and no matter if you brown bag wine or buy a bottle from them. You never get a bill???

Reviewed 19 September 2015

Service:
Friday night. Do not want to go out. I ordered out. I was told on the phone from a jolly voice that the wait to pickup an order would be forty minutes. I said that I did not have that much time and my hubby was across the street running errands. The friendly man said come on, we will get the food out fast and make it work. Fifty minutes later we had our food.

Food:
We ordered the cheese, lobster, and mushroom raviolis, capreese salad, and gnocchi. The total bill was $60. I honestly really liked the tomato sauce for the cheese ravioli. It was very fresh, chunky, bright, and a little sweet. The fresh herbs were so flavorful.

Will come back. In my opinion, the best Italian food this side of Dallas.

Do not order or come in a rush. They run on Italian time :)

Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

I grew up eating here and my opinion on the food has never changed, I love this place and the food is excellent! Plus, Dino is such a sweet guy and will do everything he can to make your visit great!