“Saturday night dinner. ”

Bankhead Brewing Company
Ranked #1 of 116 Restaurants in Rowlett
Price range: USD 12 - USD 19
Description: Bankhead Brewing Co. brews all their own beer onsite. Typically will have 8-10 taps rotating throughout the year. Chef Louis prepares and cooks out of two wood burning ovens.
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

The food and service was 5 star. I started with the Beer Cheese soup and it was delicious. My wife started with a Cesar Salad which she thoroughly enjoyed. We split the Ravioli. It was wonderful. My brother-in-law had a hamburger with pesto fries. He said the burger was excellent and the fries a tasty treat. I tasted the fries and they were great. My sister-in-law had a grilled cheese brisket sandwich with Parmigiana fries and she loved both. Our waitress was the best, absolutely great service. My only complaint was it was so noisy inside that you couldn't hear the person across the table. Next time we will ask to sit outside. They have an great looking outside eating area.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

I will start this with the fact that I am not a fan of craft beer. The waitress was polite and recommended a beer that would be close to my normal beer. I ended up having two!! The fish and chips were light and airy and really good. My wife had the pizza and also enjoyed it. We will be back.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Great place for a beer and bite to eat. Oatmeal stout is smooth with a hint of chocolate. Pretzel appetizer is excellent as well as the cheese soup.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Their pizza is the best!! They are doing some more dark beers. The outside area is nice, weather permitting. They allow dogs outside...I would bring a blanket for them to lay on, as they have granite out there.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

This restaraunt , brewery is off the charts. Great selection of several brews. The atmosphere is unique, comfortable and the appetizers, entrees and deserts are to die for. It is definetly 5 star all the way. Great and friendly staff. It is a must on your restaurant bucket list