“Disappointing ”
Review of Junk Gypsy

Junk Gypsy
Ranked #2 of 11 things to do in Round Top
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Lots of t-shirts and touristy items. The clothes looked like all the other ones at Round Top and Warrenton. The food was expensive and very disappointing - over $16 for a pimento cheese sandwich, a bag of lays and 2 waters. I’ve never seen their show but I’ve heard great things about it. However, I think are much better places to shop or get creative ideas from in the area.

All reviews
"treasure"
in 4 reviews
"clothing"

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The staff (Jessica) there made shopping with my wife and daughter so fun. It was a fun time during Trade Days.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

I talked my husband into making a side jaunt to Round Top just for this shop. He was one of two men in a shop full of big-haired women. Good thing he & our dog had plenty of space outside to wake, sit, visit with the longhorns while I shopped. Lots of t-shirts and touristy trinkets but also some unique clothing, jewelry, decorative items. You won't find much of the reclaimed furniture, home items that the sisters are famous for. But I did get a bargain on an enameled pendant and somerecipe cards with their daddy's biscuit mix. Fun for a girl's trip.

2  Thank SCarson2015
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

So glad we pulled in and looked around. Very eclectic and have a variety of items in all price ranges. Furniture, clothes, bedding, home decor and many more items.

1  Thank Ann S