All reviews front desk one bedroom suite great staff great room hotel room comfortable stay great place to stay hotel staff round rock area waffles vanessa austin gm stove pet freeway
Reviewed 4 July 2017

I had an excellent stay at this property this past weekend. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and had free Wi-Fi. I liked the fact that I had a kitchen in my room. Breakfast was included and the offerings were a good selection. I liked that there was fresh fruit and fresh waffles. The yogurt selection was good as well with three different of available. Overall a pleasant stay.

Room tip: Ask for a room not facing the highway
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
mkarsky, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, your thoughts and opinion is very important to us. I will share your comments with the Team and we sincerely hope to see you again very soon!

Warm regards,

Maria K

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Recently stayed here for 100+ days on an extended business trip. Even though we didn't care for Austin itself, my wife & I found it difficult to leave due to the warmth and hospitality shown to us by this hotel staff. Everyone went above & beyond to make us feel like Staybridge Suites was our home. I want to identify those individuals so they can get the recognition they deserve:

Amber - For being the first smiling face we saw and making us feel like family.

Angie - For preparing such delicious meals during the Mon - Wed evening socials. You also made us feel like family and will be greatly missed.

DJ - For making us laugh & smile, and giving us solid advice on the area, restaurants, etc.

Veronica - For cleaning our room and providing us with all the little things we needed for the room.

Vanessa & Tatiana - For helping us figure out what our best option was once we realized this was going to be an EXTENDED stay.

Will - Thank you for making us breakfast every morning.

Julian - Thank you for fixing our TV and for general maintenance.

Marie (GM) - Thank you for the great conversations during breakfast and other times we saw you.

(Sorry if I'm forgetting anyone.)

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Very nice room! Has more than expected, very clean, comfortable bed, loved the couch, large tv, lots of amenities one doesn't usually expect.
Unfortunately our neighbor likes the tv too loud and someone had a dog that started barking in the very early hours and about 4:00 a.m.
Dog barking again, 5:53 a.m.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
mkarsky, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Hello!

And thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, your opinion is very important to us! I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience of a noisy neighbor and I hope that you will give us another opportunity to be of service!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 13 May 2017

I travel a lot for my work and I must say the staff treated me with such respect.. Most importantly they would call me by my first name, I would like to mention just a few staff members by name who went above and beyond. Thank you DJ very kind and willing to help in any way I would also like to thank Wil, Jennifer and Margaret. Yes they were under construction BUT I hardly even notice that. I will be back in Texas in about 3 weeks without a doubt I will be returning back! To Staybridge Suites in Round Rock Texas!

Room tip: The room that I got was on the 4th floor the room was huge with a KING size bed.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
David R, Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Thank you for your kind words, as we are always trying to make every stay a pleasant one.
We look forward to your return and providing top notch customer service along with a clean an d spacious room.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Although it is under construction it is easy to stay there. It doesn't affect our stay so much. No gym and laundry roomfor the moment. Good breakfast and social time. Food is good. The staff is friendly and so kind.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback. We are doing all that we can by improving on other area we can control ,in-order to provide quality customer service and a nice clean product you come to expect.