All reviews front desk one bedroom suite under renovation hotel room comfortable stay round rock area waffles vanessa dishwasher texas employees pet couch freeway
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Recently stayed here for 100+ days on an extended business trip. Even though we didn't care for Austin itself, my wife & I found it difficult to leave due to the warmth and hospitality shown to us by this hotel staff. Everyone went above & beyond to make us feel like Staybridge Suites was our home. I want to identify those individuals so they can get the recognition they deserve:

Amber - For being the first smiling face we saw and making us feel like family.

Angie - For preparing such delicious meals during the Mon - Wed evening socials. You also made us feel like family and will be greatly missed.

DJ - For making us laugh & smile, and giving us solid advice on the area, restaurants, etc.

Veronica - For cleaning our room and providing us with all the little things we needed for the room.

Vanessa & Tatiana - For helping us figure out what our best option was once we realized this was going to be an EXTENDED stay.

Will - Thank you for making us breakfast every morning.

Julian - Thank you for fixing our TV and for general maintenance.

Marie (GM) - Thank you for the great conversations during breakfast and other times we saw you.

(Sorry if I'm forgetting anyone.)

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Very nice room! Has more than expected, very clean, comfortable bed, loved the couch, large tv, lots of amenities one doesn't usually expect.
Unfortunately our neighbor likes the tv too loud and someone had a dog that started barking in the very early hours and about 4:00 a.m.
Dog barking again, 5:53 a.m.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
mkarsky, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Hello!

And thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, your opinion is very important to us! I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience of a noisy neighbor and I hope that you will give us another opportunity to be of service!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 13 May 2017

I travel a lot for my work and I must say the staff treated me with such respect.. Most importantly they would call me by my first name, I would like to mention just a few staff members by name who went above and beyond. Thank you DJ very kind and willing to help in any way I would also like to thank Wil, Jennifer and Margaret. Yes they were under construction BUT I hardly even notice that. I will be back in Texas in about 3 weeks without a doubt I will be returning back! To Staybridge Suites in Round Rock Texas!

Room Tip: The room that I got was on the 4th floor the room was huge with a KING size bed.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
David R, Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Thank you for your kind words, as we are always trying to make every stay a pleasant one.
We look forward to your return and providing top notch customer service along with a clean an d spacious room.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Although it is under construction it is easy to stay there. It doesn't affect our stay so much. No gym and laundry roomfor the moment. Good breakfast and social time. Food is good. The staff is friendly and so kind.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback. We are doing all that we can by improving on other area we can control ,in-order to provide quality customer service and a nice clean product you come to expect.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Yes, under construction and renovations, yes half of the outside of the hotel is covered in plastic however it didn't affect any of our stay at all. The only thing is that parking was tight. The room was great the staff was super, so nice and even came to our room to help us with the new sofa bed. It was the perfect stay considering that it could have been worse because of the situation there, it was quiet when we slept and no problems what so ever. My kids were a little disappointed that the pool was off limits because of construction but the hotel informed me of this before arriving.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends