All reviews front desk one bedroom suite under renovation hotel room comfortable stay round rock area waffles vanessa dishwasher texas employees pet couch freeway
Reviewed 23 March 2017

Upon checking in I was never informed that there was renovation/construction going on. Keep on sneezing coz of the dust but they manage to clean the hallway so I stayed for a few more days. However, the laundry area was also renovated and again I was never informed. The front desk told me that I should have been informed during my checked in but he never did inform me. He was not that accommodating unlike the previous staffs I had experience. To my frustration I transferred to a different hotel.
Hopefully the hotel will be renovated soon and train the front reception to be more friendly.

Room Tip: Should wait until they are done with the renovation.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
mkarsky, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2017

Hello!

First I wish to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, your input is very important to us. I do apologize for the miscommunication, the renovation notice is on our website but we still need to remind our guest during check in. I sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity to be of service. Our renovations will be completed at the end of May 2017. I will speak to our front desk staff and we will do some additional training on communication.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 23 March 2017

Stayed two night for work related travel. David and his staff made the social nights excellent. The hotel is undergoing renovations, but I was never disturbed by the work. The rest of the hotel is neatly maintained, were it not for the signs, you might not know work was being done here.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, your opinion is very important to us.
I will share your positive comment with David and the rest of the Team. We look forward to your next visit!

Maria K

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I'm sure that this hotel will be better at some point, and I can see why they are remodeling but until it is finished you might rethink your traveling here. The room was decent enough but of course outdated. The check-in staff was a bit cold. (However it was later in evening.) The beds were comfortable but the breakfast was less than average. The breakfast staff was nice though. I am sure the hotel will go back up if and when the hotel is finished renovating. The parking lot was littered with trash and construction equipment. The inside was tarped and looked like a construction zone. Just not the most ideal in the interim. Construction is going on throughout the day. Everyone must make their own decisions. Happy travels.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Hello!

I want to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, your input is very important to us and helps us to better serve you. I understand that the remodeling of the property is a big inconvenience to our guest and I sincerely apologize. We are working hard to get the hotel up to date and making it as comfortable as possible. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to be of service the next time you are in the Round Rock area. Our remodeling should be completed by the end of May, just in time for our summer guests. Please feel free to contact me directly the next time you are in Round Rock, I would love an opportunity to make things right. I can be reached at (512) 733-0942 or via email at MKarsky@GenerationCompanies.com

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

David at the front desk did a excellent job. He was friendly and courteous. The social hour closes at 7:30 and I arrived right at 7:30 pm and he had the dinner staff wait until I checked in so I could get a plate to eat.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, your input is very important to us!
We do have a great Team here that takes pride in taking care of our guests.
I will share you wonderful comments with David, I am sure it will make his day!
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay, awesome rooms great customer service and love the complementary meals great job for all!! The manager David did s great job on all my acomidations for my stay!! Thanks to all! I would recommend staybridge hotels to everyone I no! Great rooms felt like I was in an apartment back home!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Hello Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Staybridge Suites in Round Rock, TX
We have a great Team here that takes a lot of pride in taking excellent care of our guests! I will share your comments with David and the rest of the Team! We look forward to your next visit!