All reviews made to order breakfast front desk salt grass saltgrass steakhouse great hotel breakfast service cracker barrel volleyball tournament parking lot great staff clean hotel breakfast was delicious hotel staff business trip pleasant stay fresh fruit excellent stay
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a business trip. The room was clean, spacious and comfortable. Loved having a Keurig in the room. The cooked to order breakfast was awesome each morning. Had the sweet chili wings one night for dinner in the hotel restaurant- they were also very good. Will definitely stay here on my next trip to Round Rock.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Brandon C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Austin/Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Austin Round Rock. We are thankful you chose to stay with us and hope you will return soon!

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Sheets smelled like cat pee. Other than that , room was ok. Staff was nice and efficient. Nice that you can walk to two restaurants. Parking very full. Bartender very nice and seemed to really care about customers

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your comments, I will be sure to pass them on to my team. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others do not have the same experience that you encountered. Please accept my apology for not meeting your expectations. If I can be of further assistance in this matter please contact me.

Reviewed 27 September 2018

Great place, will return next trip...the bar is small and friendly, rooms and entire place is clean. I like the chewy's and the steak house right outside, make sure you go across the street to rudys!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your positive views regarding your stay at Hilton Garden Inn Austin Round Rock, we are pleased to hear everything went great during your visit. I will share your comments with my team so we can continue to provide a high level of satisfaction for our guests. We hope to have you as our guest again in the future if you are in the area. Please contact me directly if I can be of any further assistance.

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed at this location for business. The hotel hosted a training class for my company. I checked in a day early so I had time to enjoy my room and the amenities the hotel offered. There is an outdoor pool and small gym on the premises. The gym was small with 2 treadmills, an elliptical and recumbent bike. Hand weights and a bench were available too. A washer and dryer is located on the first floor at a $2 cost each.

My room was spacious with a comfortable large bed. I slept incredibly well and did not have an issue with the pillows or bed at all. My room also had a couch, ottoman and small table that can be moved easily and used to eat on. It was nice to relax there at night instead of being stuck sitting on the bed.

In the morning, at a cost, they offer breakfast. This is where the hotel really shines in my opinion. You can get a breakfast buffet for $5 or have a made to order omelette cooked for you for $10. The omelettes are absolutely delicious as are the eggs from the buffet. I believe they use real eggs. The omelettes are light and fluffy and are perfectly cooked. I really enjoyed the breakfast sausage too. I definitely recommend getting the breakfast at this location.

At least 6 restaurants and a cvs are walking distance from this location. I would come back to this hotel again if ever in the area. The staff are incredibly friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend it.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for highly recommending Hilton Garden Inn Austin Round Rock. We are happy to be a positive aspect of your trip when you are traveling. We look forward to having you as our guest again if you return to the area. Please contact me directly if I can be of any further assistance.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Great stay at the Hilton Garden for a friends wedding. Plenty of parking, everything was clean and in good repair, very quiet, friendly front desk, comfortable beds. Pretty easy to get to downtown Austin. I recommend driving a few minutes to Krack of Dawn Doughnuts for breakfast (not upscale but very yummy shrimp and grits).

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Brandon C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Austin/Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts online and thank you for the ringing endorsement of the property and staff. We hope to have you as our guest again in the future. Don’t hesitate to contact me directly if I can be of further assistance on a future stay at our hotel.