“Evening baseball game on June 26th”
Review of Round Rock Express

Round Rock Express
Ranked #1 of 30 things to do in Round Rock
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We enjoyed the events, and fireworks after the game and so glad we wore Tennis shoes. Food and drinks are too expensive.

There are newer reviews for Round Rock Express

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Baseball games make great memories, especially with family and friends. We usually attend Round Rock Express games with three generations of family members and all have a booming time. Toddlers and young kids love to give Spike a high-five and play on the special kid toys. Adults enjoy the eats and the great atmosphere and energy at the park, especially on Friday nights with fireworks and postgame entertainment.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Decided last minute to go see a game. Able to get tickets online and pick up at window. Fun place. Lots of food options, close parking,entertaining between innings. Good for anyone Great activity area for children. Love coming here

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We went there on the Fourth of July and had an OK time. The game was decent, and the events and fireworks were pretty good. I am most got one of two balls that were hit toward us during the game, but the negatives seem to outweigh the positive's in my mind. One : group of drunken people sat behind me and made the game unpleasant. I feel the back of my shirt was covered in beer from them sloshing it back-and-forth and screaming profanities at the players. Also, one of them fell on me trying to catch one of the balls that I mentioned earlier. This kind of ruined that for me. The worst experience for this event really had to be the parking lot. We pay $10 to park all the way in the back of the parking lot and after the game spent an hour and a half trying to get out of the parking lot with drunk people swerving around us at every turn. I would recommend going to the stadium on an off day, maybe a weekday. Lastly, take out a small loan if you would like to get any concessions. Everything cost money, everything.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Great place to hang out with friends. Theirs no place id like to hang out with frieds to have fun in the sun.