“Summer fun”
Review of Round Rock Express

Round Rock Express
Ranked #1 of 30 things to do in Round Rock
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We went there on the Fourth of July and had an OK time. The game was decent, and the events and fireworks were pretty good. I am most got one of two balls that were hit toward us during the game, but the negatives seem to outweigh the positive's in my mind. One : group of drunken people sat behind me and made the game unpleasant. I feel the back of my shirt was covered in beer from them sloshing it back-and-forth and screaming profanities at the players. Also, one of them fell on me trying to catch one of the balls that I mentioned earlier. This kind of ruined that for me. The worst experience for this event really had to be the parking lot. We pay $10 to park all the way in the back of the parking lot and after the game spent an hour and a half trying to get out of the parking lot with drunk people swerving around us at every turn. I would recommend going to the stadium on an off day, maybe a weekday. Lastly, take out a small loan if you would like to get any concessions. Everything cost money, everything.

There are newer reviews for Round Rock Express

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Great place to hang out with friends. Theirs no place id like to hang out with frieds to have fun in the sun.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

This was my fourth minor league stadium of the year and I wasn't disappointed. It provided me with 3 hours of entertainment at a very affordable value. Great place to bring the family.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

Had a great time with our kids at the ball game. Really glad they had added Jack Allen's when we went - awesome food. Aso great to grab dinner at the Salt Lick before or after (our favorite BBQ in TX)

Reviewed 1 May 2017

This is an excellent hotel at a very reasonable rate. The location is extremely convenient to the Interstate highway.