“Summer fun”
Review of Round Rock Express

Round Rock Express
Ranked #1 of 30 things to do in Round Rock
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Great place to hang out with friends. Theirs no place id like to hang out with frieds to have fun in the sun.

There are newer reviews for Round Rock Express

Reviewed 11 May 2017

This was my fourth minor league stadium of the year and I wasn't disappointed. It provided me with 3 hours of entertainment at a very affordable value. Great place to bring the family.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

Had a great time with our kids at the ball game. Really glad they had added Jack Allen's when we went - awesome food. Aso great to grab dinner at the Salt Lick before or after (our favorite BBQ in TX)

Reviewed 1 May 2017

This is an excellent hotel at a very reasonable rate. The location is extremely convenient to the Interstate highway.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

...I mean you can't really go wrong getting to visit a field you have never been before!

There were not any games going on, we just looked at the field through the gates and then walked around the store to see if we could pick up any souvenirs. I loved it!

Something not usually on the premises was the traveling Baseball Hall of Fameand that would have been awesome to go to but we just looked at some of the merchandise they had on hand and skipped the $20/person entrance fee.

I would have loved to see a game but the Express were playing out of town this particular weekend ... It was fantastic just being able to walk around though. However, if my husband and I ever plan on visiting Austin again we may have to check the schedule.