All reviews great vacation affordable place to stay amazing customer service positive attitude complimentary coffee reception desk front counter the entire hotel house keeping recent stay feel right at home awesome staff comfy bed clean rooms the room was nice definitely stay here again kash
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visiting Round Rock, TX & needed a place to eat. Decided to try Red Lobster’s all you can eat shrimp special before it ended. Arrived around 6:40 pm which was a busy time of the evening. Large group of people waiting in line. Told us it was anout a 30 minute wait time. Actually had us seated in about 10-15 minutes. Waitress was very prompt in taking care of our table. When we finished our first order of shrimp, our waitress was very prompt in bringing us out more shrimp. Excellent meal & outstanding service. Will definitely come back here again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hey I really appreciate the red roof inn very nice people willing to work with u when u low on cash great place to stay. The breakfast is good an also the beds are comfortable so I give them a good review.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

first time staying at a red roof inn and first time in Texas.

Hotel was not bad no issues during our stay ,room was clean when we arrived. Could have had another housekeeping clean but other than that it was good.

Kash at the front desk was great before our arrival and during our stay , very pleasant guy.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

great service and help from front desk. Mr. Kash helped me out in my emergency and made it top priority and went beyond his means to help! I humbly thank you and i will definitely will return to such great hospitality!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

I stayed here 1 night with my dog, paid for 2 but left after 1. Back entry door was broken, so anyone can get in. Carpet in the stairwell was so filthy I hated to see my dog walk on it and sniff it. Had a guy sitting at the back steps asking for money. Group of men in parking lot hanging out smoking weed. Weed smell in back of hotel. Shady men standing in the hall doing nothing but staring at people. Loud banging noises all night. Woke up at 4am to let my dog go potty and seen a man and woman sleeping in that filthy carpet in the stairwell. I grabbed my stuff and left, writing this review in my car. Don't stay here!

Trip type: Travelled solo