All reviewsfront deskeggslast visitlong stayrefrigerator and microwaveoatmealfresh fruitpositive attitudemarriott rewardsseparate toiletcall of dutywaffle makerfour adultscustomer servicetaking carestayed nightsa great place to stay
Reviewed 4 January 2018

When Harvey struck we watched with great worry as the flood waters crept in to what we thought was higher elevated neighborhood by the Ft. Bend Co. fairgrounds. I booked a stay for two rooms with my Marriott Rewards app and it said we had the rooms no problem. I was feeling better until the front desk informed the app and the central computing system was not in sync with the reality at the hotel. I just about lost it. The people at the front were extraordinarily calm with me and absorbed my anger and anxiety. The woman was kind of enough to call around to 20 reservations inquiring whether they intended to keep them. Luckily for us, one canceled. We got a room. Four adults, one toddler and three dogs. And we were grateful. I completely blank on the names of the two staffers that worked second shift, but they did yeoman's work and deserve recognition and a bonus. Thank you again for your hospitality and understanding during what was a trying time for all us along the Gulf Coast.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank John M
Daniel A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Rosenberg, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

I had accidentally booked the wrong Springhill
Suites, but the gentleman in the front desk took the time to patiently call the other hotel and ask if they could cancel my reservation. Afterwards he offered me a rate better than all the online deals I saw and immediately booked our room. Fast and to the point. He was courteous, professional and so welcoming. The hotel overall is clean, well maintained and the breakfast did not disappoint. We definitely recommend this hotel and are thankful for the well trained staff who go beyond their call of duty to make our stay a pleasant and memorable one. Thank you!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank celichapa
Daniel A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Rosenberg, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Kind Regards,

Daniel Ali | General Manager
dali@shsrosenberg.com

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Not much to tell other than this hotel is clean and well maintained. Room was neat - clean and smelled like a room should.
Air handler was noisy when starting up sounded like a plane taking off. Rooms on even side pick up road noise

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Daniel A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Rosenberg, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Every Guest is a Valued Guest, and we were delighted to be your chosen hotel during your recent stay. We hope that you Experienced Exceptional Service as intended by our Management and Staff.

We sincerely appreciate your business and we value the opinions of our guests.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

The front desk personnel were efficient, friendly and helpful at all times.
Every hotel employee we encountered had a smile and a welcome.
The suite was definitely clean and shiny and had space where
we could easily move around. Coffee was always available &
there were many choices, hot and/or cold, for breakfast.
The location was perfect for our needs & shops within walking distance.
We have always had a good experience with our stays at Springhill Suites.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Daniel A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Rosenberg, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel was extremely clean, the rooms were very comfortable rooms, and the staff was friendly and helpful! They helped us set up our rooms so that we would be next to our teenage daughters and also next to my sister and nieces and were kind when doing so even though we let them know at the last minute.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Daniel A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Rosenberg, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017